VGC '12 Northern California Regional - Pleasanton, CA - Won by Nickscor & AlphaOmega!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
Congratz to Jeremy for taking the whole thing!!!!!!!!! As for myself I went 3-0 and started to feel really sick so I decided to drop and go home. I'm feeling better now.

CONGRATZ JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Despite my slight QQing due to my lousy performance, seeing everyone there was quite the treat. As a little epilogue, us players from UCSC who came to the event are making a permanent competitive Pokemon club so we can practice and hopefully do better next year. Fun times!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm pretty sure Stephanie (my girlfriend) was responsible for feeding 100% of the Smogonites at the event as well as all of your facebook main photos hahaha. Okay fine Huy actually BOUGHT the food whatever..

Congratz to Jeremy for taking the whole thing!!!!!!!!! As for myself I went 3-0 and started to feel really sick so I decided to drop and go home. I'm feeling better now.

CONGRATZ JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But if you were 3-0, why did you drop after round 4? :o

Ok, finally got around to posting here!

I got a 5-3 (would have gotten a 6-2 maybe, but I was stupid last round against this guy *ahem V17, thank you for that ahem*

All the while, it was a great experience with my peeps (that are not from Smogon) and DeepSpeed. I am gonna try to train up early for the next VGC (last year I said that, it led to me finishing my team 1-2 hours before the VGC)

Wow, I had no idea this thread existed.

If you were in NorCal that day, you probably saw me. I was the giant black guy with the blue windbreaker and Chicago Bears hat. I ended up with a record of 7-1 placing 4th at Pleasanton, my only loss of the day to Kid Kadabra. You can watch the battle here.

I had a ton of fun, and I got to see a lot of my fans and meet a lot of the Smogonites who were there. BadIntent, Duy, Huy, Nickscor, Kid Kadabra were all very nice people. I hope I didn't leave anyone out, I don't remember everyone I met lol. Can't forget my boy Ninahaza though!

I hope to attend Nationals, so I hope to see some of you there

Hello everyone! I'm the guy that placed 2nd in Masters. Dropped in to say that I had a great time (even though none of my friends made the trip to Pleasanton from San Diego with me), everyone is really great as usual at these Pokemon events. Just like Nickscor, I never thought I was going to place so high!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, apparently there were some technical issues with the video game results while being uploaded but Pokemon.com should have it up soon!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wow, I had no idea this thread existed.

If you were in NorCal that day, you probably saw me. I was the giant black guy with the blue windbreaker and Chicago Bears hat. I ended up with a record of 7-1 placing 4th at Pleasanton, my only loss of the day to Kid Kadabra. You can watch the battle here.

I had a ton of fun, and I got to see a lot of my fans and meet a lot of the Smogonites who were there. BadIntent, Duy, Huy, Nickscor, Kid Kadabra were all very nice people. I hope I didn't leave anyone out, I don't remember everyone I met lol.

I hope to attend Nationals, so I hope to see some of you there
KANU-SHO

Damn son, is this really you? i really need to get my warstory up, you're gonna love it. I have pictures and videos featuring you.

a simple preview

and of course i had to try and be all gangsta seeing as its 2 black guys. Bro you got the size but you need a meaner mug, we gots to be mean mugging in July.

sorry about Duy and i harassing you lol

KANU-SHO

Damn son, is this really you? i really need to get my warstory up, you're gonna love it. I have pictures and videos featuring you.

and of course i had to try and be all gangsta seeing as its 2 black guys. Bro you got the size but you need a meaner mug, we gots to be mean mugging in July.

sorry about Duy and i harassing you lol
NOOOOOOO, I left you out of my post lol
Yeah man, that's me
I'm not the mean mug type, I usually smile hella hard
I look forward to the warstory though haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)