VGC '12 Northeast Regional - Philadelphia, PA - Won by JiveTime & KeepBayleefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto, that shirt is amazing, I'll be in Philly at 5 pm tomorrow :D Good luck to everyone in TCG and see you all sunday!

Hey guys, I'll be at the tourney on Sunday. I'm going to be live tweeting some stuff from the tourney (@therowza). See you guys on Sunday! Good luck to everybody!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
cybertron I know you just broke up with your girlfriend but you shouldn't seem so desperate so soon

this is going to be an exciting regional - i'm flying out to colorado in about 6 hours myself, but i can't wait to see how this turns out

ray rizzo to win so he has no excuse to not attend nats

I will be tweeting today and tomorrow @trainerthegr8 leaving for Philly in an hour or so :D see you all tomorrow and good luck to tcg players!

Still updating on Twitter and Facebook, but I'm 3-0 and at lunch. Brendan is 1-2, he's having a rough tournament but he's pulling through.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
With my luck I'll probably be there at or after 11:30am as getting others to understand the importance of being there in time to register at least is going to be a challenge, more so than the actual competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)