VGC '12 Italy National - Milan - April 1st - WON BY --Kasty--!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I can neither confirm or deny any rumours regarding my attendance at this tournament. All I am in a position to do is wish everyone taking part the best of luck tommorow morning for all divisions.
If I was to end up in attendance though, I'll see you all there bright and early.

I can neither confirm or deny any rumours regarding my attendance at this tournament. All I am in a position to do is wish everyone taking part the best of luck tommorow morning for all divisions.
If I was to end up in attendance though, I'll see you all there bright and early.
Same here people, I might just trip over or something but it's the risk we all take. ;)

I hope you get to the centre safely Dozz, if you need a hand just call Team GB. :)

So apparently the Germans are driving through the night, pros to Drug Duck on telling me about that one. I intend to hopefully have a look at the location this afternoon just so we know where to go, if anybody is interested in seeing us we hope to go there around 15:00.

Finally, apparently Foodking is still at the event or something but if any of you see him then please contact me somehow.

Quick update, there appears to be no British players through to the finalist lounge, Dozz out R3 :(

Drugduck and Arbol Deku in Finalists lounge, will try and get some more updates as soon as possible trying to text some of the brits out there now.

Just spoke to Dozz and BS Rockslide miss pretty much cost him the game :\

Good Luck to DrugDuck, Arbol and the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)