VGC '11 US South Regional - Dallas, TX - WON BY ryuzaki vgc & Lucien Lachance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you hate it when you barely lose to hax... And the person you lose to does not show up to the finalist lounge? Dennis N.... Congrats to Ryuzaki and Alaka!!

uh I'll be taking second here before I win Atlanta, mark that down
This guy is psychic! It was fun talking to CK and Roy, and CK's remarks about a middle eastern girl and exploding made me laugh. Shame Alaka didn't win, Good luck in Atlanta though.

Congratulations Ryuzaki! And congrats to Pikabuddy's brothers for doing exceptionally well! Nice job to everyone that participated. & Alaka, since you predicted this, that means your definitely sweeping Atlanta :p

top 16, lost to MILAN the legendary. Fun was had by all!

EDIT: lol sorry top 8, the last battle I won was top 16

Wouldn't Alaka not be allowed to play in ATL because he's already got an invite and sponsorship under his belt?

breh

強いだね
Congrats to Ryuzaki, Pikabuddy's brother, Lucien Lachance, and all of the top 16 placers!

When can we expect to see any videos?

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wouldn't Alaka not be allowed to play in ATL because he's already got an invite and sponsorship under his belt?
No, only if he won would he be barred, if you lose in the first round or even get second you can go to other regionals.

Congrats to Ryuzaki, Pikabuddy's brother, Lucien Lachance, and all of the top 16 placers!

When can we expect to see any videos?

My brother didn't save his video when he battled Kobe(pika's bro), so you'll have to wait until the official site updates it. I'm not sure about Lucien or ryuzaki.

Yeah your finals opponent was stupidly Water Spout weak.

Congrats to everyone who placed, I'll see y'all at nats!
That happens to be my brother to whom you are referring.

I guess he got thrown off by the slow Pokemon and used his TR counter lead. I was hoping to see him fight you though, what happened?

Water Spout OHKO'd Chande and crippled his Scrafety. I used Protect on my Hydregion. He killed Jelli with his Eelektross's volt switch but I cleaned up with Conkeldurr.

**Yeah sorry Pika, by comparison I knew i had the Final which I was shaking the entire time. I faced that one guy**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)