Muk-Alola @ Black Sludge
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 132 Def / 120 SpD
Impish Nature
- Rest
- Crunch
- Poison Jab
- Stockpile

Muk acts as my staller with crunch and poison jab esist to keep him from becoming taunt bait stock pile reduces the amount of damage he will take and rest is his recovery move.

Crawdaunt @ Assault Vest
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- X-Scissor

Crawdawnts my bulky sweeper sense he has an assault vest I just grabbed the best damaging moves I could teach him.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Roost

Gliscor is my staller/setter/defogger all rolled up into one pokemon roost is there for recover as well as to help dodge some rock type damage, Stealth rock and defog are standard moves, Earthquake keeps her from becoming taunt bait

Whimsicott @ Black Sludge
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Leech Seed
- U-turn
- Switcheroo

On the team becoause whimsicott is my favorite pokemon. Encore, Leech seed, and swicheroo /black sludge exist to shut out enemy stallers. U-turn is there for taunt.

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Recover
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Night Shade

Another staller/support for the team Reflect/Light Screen adds a little bit of a defense boost to the team Night shade is there for

Metagross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Brick Break
- Bullet Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Metagross and Crawdaunt have the same story.

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Reactions: TPP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)