Usa West Worldcup Flag

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It still looks tight lol. That could be our flag, and we can get another avvy no problem

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Suuwoo.....Sudowoodo...

It's the blood call. (IIRC)

I was bored and had nothing better to come up with.

As we all know, the West Coast is where Snoop Dogg is, and so it has to look like we're all pimps.

I'm from the west, by the way, so I'm biased towards them.

P.S. Pirika, that is an amazing flag.

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Sorry, I don't know much about USA regions =/ I was thinking in an western movie when I did this.

Sorry, I don't know much about USA regions =/ I was thinking in an western movie when I did this.
"Western" movies more often portray a southern persuasion, which is much more of a US Central thing.

West is:

Anything you find in a Rap video
California
Hollywood
Wine

Thats pretty much the west in a nutshell (Oregon+Washington are there also, but California is pretty much all of the west).

i'm not on the team, but i'm from the west so I'll comment...
awesome! gastrodon is totally badass, honchkrow is pimp. sudowoodo is totally cool. Pherhaps something like a california beach with staryu in the water? a movie star poke for hollywood? Mayby something rainy (go washington!)
Regardless, great art, hope I can contribute soon!

I like Pirika's flag, with its clean, minimalistic feel, although it's true that it is more of a Central concept. I think it would be perfect if we replace Tauros with West Gastrodon. I'd also like to submit a possible caption for the flag- "Mess with the West, Die like the Rest."

I took Pirika's flag as a template, and I just used Arkeis' Gastrodon as an example.
Although with the tails gone, there's a lot of white space, but it IS just concept art.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
I like Pirika's flag, with its clean, minimalistic feel, although it's true that it is more of a Central concept. I think it would be perfect if we replace Tauros with West Gastrodon. I'd also like to submit a possible caption for the flag- "Mess with the West, Die like the Rest."

I took Pirika's flag as a template, and I just used Arkeis' Gastrodon as an example.
Although with the tails gone, there's a lot of white space, but it IS just concept art.
Hmm, pritty good.

It's just an outline- I'm in no position for making a real, finished version. Somebody else would have to fix the Gastrodon and the positioning and stuff for a real finished copy. I do think it has potential, I really like Pirika's lettering, it just needs some finishing work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)