US Central World Cup Flag!

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I need your help! I'm playing for Team US Central in the World Cup tournament... and we need a flag. I started to try and make one myself... but I'm retarded when it comes to art. Here's what we need:

Requirements:
1) It should be avatar size...
2) Includes the St. Louis Arch
3) Includes the Pokemon: Sunflora (it would be great if they are intimidating!)
4) Has the name US Central clearly visible

Here is my sad, sad attempt. Please make something better. Thanks!

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
banning all users who make fun of my flag.

I still need help... I'll be eternally grateful (which is a good thing for you if I pick your flag)

OK, BIG OFFER! IF YOU CREATE A FLAG THAT I PICK, I WILL GIVE YOU A ONE TIME CUSTOM USER TITLE OF YOUR CHOOSING!

It is pretty much impossible to make a Sunflora intimidating (it's too damn cheerful, so unless you're going for psychopath intimidating, that's as good as it gets). And the pic is the Arch; it's based on a shot I took of it two years ago on vacation.

I tried tweaking the eyes on the sprite a bit to make it look intimidating, but it didn't work, so I kept the sprite as is. For the font, I think white-colored and good bold visible font would be best.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Didn't put text on it yet since I wanted to show you the Sunflora/Arch design. If you like it, just gimme your preferred font and colour and i'll get to it. I know this isn't that good but meh. Worth a shot.

I don't know if animation is allowed. If it's allowed and there's interest, I may end up adding a frame that has no letters instead of starting with U.

Next two are the same thing, different background/text color.

(<-can resize, but it's valid avatar size atm)

AHH, SUNZILLA. Yeah, I just can't seem to get the eyes right, so the image is subject to change if I can make them better. The font is also up in the air, they were more a placeholder than anything. Can replace with cheery sunflora as well, I was aiming for mean/intimidating (it's not easy).

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion

Didn't put text on it yet since I wanted to show you the Sunflora/Arch design. If you like it, just gimme your preferred font and colour and i'll get to it. I know this isn't that good but meh. Worth a shot.
thats probably the best by far imo!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Meh... quick trial attempt at this.

Slightly more intimidating Sunflora, bright colours look a bit hideous, etc, etc.

Rurushu

Sleepless Strategist
is a Past WCoP Champion

Oh, a happy sunflora!

Scary Sunflora!

EDIT: 100 X 100

EDIT: I can change the font/add something.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rurushu is the best so far.

Could you add the word bitches to the bottom one please haha ? XD

Oh my god rurushu ahahaha.

Here's my attempt at this... While trying to make Sunflora look mean I accidentally made it look sassy instead...

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
HAHAH YEEEEEEEEE

(P.S. Loki is the girl on the left if people didn't realize that)

(P.S.S. Of course thats not Loki you fucking idiots)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)