Gen 6 Ubers Gengarite Suspect Research Minitour [Won by Thetwinmasters]

Status
Not open for further replies.
man it would have been great if the matchups were in the OP, i had no idea what was going on
contacted

edit: i think my opponent is on holiday judging from the vm

Last edited:
My opponent is rarely on. We are supposed to meet in the ubers room but he only came once that it was too late my time and I had to go. Haven't seen him after that.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity Wins

Minority Suspect
Nayrz
Magis4Life
Piexplode

Coinflips

Edgar
GlassGlaceon
Unfixable
Bossness
Mr. 378

Round 2

MrKijani vs Magis4Life
Nayrz vs Mr.378
The Pizza Man vs Steeljackal<3
absdaddy vs Thetwinmasters
Minority Suspect
vs ssneak
Lady Gaga vs Sunny.
Unfixable vs Metal Sonic
Steve Angello vs Cobalt314
Piexplode vs galbia
Haunted24 vs Hack
Bossness vs GlassGlaceon
ApplepieFTW
vs Haruno
scotti vs iampie
scorpdestroyer vs Level 56
Laurel vs Cinco Diablo
WreckDra vs Edgar

Deadline is August 7, 10:00 PM EST.

One more thing...Evasion Clause is ON for the rest of the tournament. This is to stop people from mucking with my results. :]

SAVE REPLAYS PLEASE

Last edited:

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
contacted. going on holiday tho on wedneseday, for 2 weeks, without wi-fi, so I'll probably have to take an activity loss next week, so idk what Fireburn wants to do with me. :]

One more thing...Evasion Clause is ON for the rest of the tournament. This is to stop people from mucking with my results. :]
wth, If you want this tournament to be a representation of how the meta will be without Gengar you can not arbitrary ban things. Its especially strange when the banned strategy is one of the strategies that would love a ban of Gengar and loves Gothitelle usage and it should therefore rise in usage.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
I would love ubers to be rid of shadow tag, evasion, (and baton pass in a similar way to OU's method) BUT that shouldn't be the ruleset for this tour, given that it's about learning about the meta sans gengarite, the other broken shit should remain here.

Well we're supposed to test how the meta is post-gar. Do you really think something luck-based and uncompetitive should be seen as a part of the meta? Also the one using evasion pass cant use a "regular" team so yh. Keep it banned imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)