Trading 5IV/HP/Shiny/Legend/Tutor Move/Ditto [Status : closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering: Darkrai(Shiny) Timid Bad Dreams 31/31/31/31/31/31 HP Dark OT タイヤ ID 00323
Want: Plasma Deoxys Spd (SR, FP, SP) or Hacked Calm Heatran or Jolly Calm Deoxys
Warning: I recently get this pokemon in exchange for one of my 5ivs Poke, I don't Known if is Hacked, I'll let you check it before any trade.

i can clone, I'm also willing to trade you any pokemon from your want list for SR swampert (I will clone swampert and trade you back the original and can also put any item you want on him - ability capsule, leftovers, etc)

Adamant Conkeldurr w/ Ice Punch/Knock Off (OT : Vaccian, ID : 52337) Reason : egg RNG impossible in White 2
CMT please, I can trade 3 pkmns for this.
P.S. If I breed this Conkeldurr, will I get hatches with this moves?

Offering: Darkrai(Shiny) Timid Bad Dreams 31/31/31/31/31/31 HP Dark OT タイヤ ID 00323
Want: Plasma Deoxys Spd (SR, FP, SP) or Hacked Calm Heatran or Jolly Calm Deoxys
Warning: I recently get this pokemon in exchange for one of my 5ivs Poke, I don't Known if is Hacked, I'll let you check it before any trade.
not interested
Adamant Conkeldurr w/ Ice Punch/Knock Off (OT : Vaccian, ID : 52337) Reason : egg RNG impossible in White 2
CMT please, I can trade 3 pkmns for this.
P.S. If I breed this Conkeldurr, will I get hatches with this moves?
I don't trade hacked pokémon as per the rules of this site and neither should you.
i can clone for you.. how many do you need in return? does 2 back sound okay?
Eliman42 has already cloned for me so he has priority sorry. next time maybe.
i can clone, I'm also willing to trade you any pokemon from your want list for SR swampert (I will clone swampert and trade you back the original and can also put any item you want on him - ability capsule, leftovers, etc)
any pokémon on my wants list? Do you have a Pain Split Calm 5IV Rotom? If not, please be more clear about what you can offer.
Hi! CMT for a Bronzor?
Will do.
let me clone poliwag. c;
ok going online. please take care of this poliwag it's very important to me, and clone it back swiftly.

not interested

I don't trade hacked pokémon as per the rules of this site and neither should you.

any pokémon on my wants list? Do you have a Pain Split Calm 5IV Rotom? If not, please be more clear about what you can offer.

Will do.

ok going online. please take care of this poliwag it's very important to me, and clone it back swiftly.
lolwut? Hacked pokemons? where did you see hackmon in my tread?=_=

not interested

Will do.

I will do it as fast as I can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)