Tournament of Second Chances - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
won vs. folgorio 2-0 in some controversial games.

my team handled his first team a bit too well, and generally the first game is the most important so...

i only have the second log although him or whoever was watching can confirm i used the same team.

Winners Bracket - Submit your logs to Philip7086

reyscarface vs Eo Ut Mortus
B-Lulz vs wilson46
JabbaTheGriffin vs apologies
legendary_07 vs 6A9 Ace Matador

Losers Bracket - Submit your logs to jumpluff

KnightoftheWind vs locopoke
EspyJoel vs Iconic
Folgorio vs Heist
uclafan101 vs Deep Thought
ENZ0 vs undisputed
LonelyNess vs WhiteQueen
G80 vs Kevin Garrett
Agammemnon vs Lady Bug
The_Chaser vs Cristall
Bluewind vs Ian15
Taylor vs SOMALIA
Mizuno vs shartruce2
symphonyx64 vs manu-7p2b
Earthworm vs Bartman101
IronBullet93 vs Blood Tears
Conflict vs Scimjara

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Iconic doesn't want to play and pmed me this giving me the win:

Iconic said:
hey, you can have the win for the tournament. im not really into playing pokes right now. thank you for waiting for me when i couldnt play. good luck, i hope you do well

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Lost, 2-1, even though I won the first game and got a tonne of hax, I picked the wrong team in the final match. This proves I am crap even if I beat Megan Fox with minimal hax...

activity post, haven't seen uclafan101 online at the same times as me so we will schedule a proper time asap

LATEST EDIT: He didn't respond to my scheduling PM where I proposed 8 EST tonight, so I'm now doing something else this evening and can no longer battle then. This means that it is quite unlikely that we will be able to meet up before the deadline, assuming that I read it correctly as being about 11 hours from now.

I beat ENZ0, gg. He had the edge up until when I critted him in the 1st match, then I got a ton of breathing room to win.

Sending logs.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Having issues playing manu-7p2b.
We've been in sporadic contact this whole week, but he just isn't on enough. I thought a 9 hour time difference wouldn't be too big of a deal as I'm relatively easy to get in contact with. I alerted him with two consecutive PMs that the deadline is this weekend and he simply replied to one of them earlier this morning without an answer. I'll keep trying!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost 1-2, gg

after winning the first game, somalias second team of his choice was well built. when submitting my teams i hadnt a team prepared for somalias and it dominated both games.

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Yeah i forfeited! Really!

NOT!

Gud gamez though i dont really know what happened there anymore.

Gimme a chick and lead me to a bed. PLEAS!

Ps: Scimjara is mean to meeeeeeeee..........

Having issues playing manu-7p2b.
We've been in sporadic contact this whole week, but he just isn't on enough. I thought a 9 hour time difference wouldn't be too big of a deal as I'm relatively easy to get in contact with. I alerted him with two consecutive PMs that the deadline is this weekend and he simply replied to one of them earlier this morning without an answer. I'll keep trying!
Man I told you I could play Fridays you're logged over 30 minutes and
has not even responded to MP when I watched just for this game ! But if is possible I could play tommorow = Saturday at night .

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Man I told you I could play Fridays you're logged over 30 minutes and
has not even responded to MP when I watched just for this game ! But if is possible I could play tommorow = Saturday at night .
You're always on for about 30-45 minutes during the same window of time everyday. That, in itself makes it rather difficult. Try to be on more often.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
game 1 totally outplayed and lost to an sball crit when i literally had the win, i told him to take the series, we re did instead fsr

game 2 was close, played a great game and still lost thanks to a three turn outrage despite an annoying matchup

game 3 used the only team i could win another two games with and lost to matchup too

pokemon once again proves the guy who plays better doesn't get rewarded xD

edit: if you're not in the tournament, feel free to ask me for logs!

I won against am, ggs.

game 1 totally outplayed and lost to an sball crit when i literally had the win, i told him to take the series, we re did instead fsr
Yeah. You told me to take the series, but I did not. Instead I told you to start over (we both agreed) so bringing game 1 up is irrelevant.

game 2 was close, played a great game and still lost thanks to a three turn outrage despite an annoying matchup
Game 2 was pretty even in my opinion. And the three turn Outrage / "annoying" matchup was hardly my fault. And btw.. the chances to get a 3 turn rage are the same as getting a 2 turn rage.

me 3 used the only team i could win another two games with and lost to matchup too
Dont complain about matchups when you still had 3 teams to choose from.

pokemon once again proves the guy who plays better doesn't get rewarded xD
I played better the games that mattered. Just say GG:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)