TJ is Doing a Shiny Giveaway, say whaaaa??

Status
Not open for further replies.
TJ is Doing a Shiny Giveaway, say whaaaa??
Why yes, yes he is. Why? Because shiny Pokemon are awesome, and everyone should have them.
What I'm giving away:

Shiny Meinfoo!
31/31/31/31/31/31
Jolly
Regenerator
Egg Moves: Baton Pass + Knock Off

Shiny Amaura!
31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest
Refrigerate
Egg Moves: Discharge, Mirror Coat, Barrier (possibly haze and not barrier)
But you know what else is awesome? Nicknames!! That is where the fun part of this giveaway comes in.

Note- the Pokemon I distribute are non redis- no exceptions :)
The rules-
I've nicknamed the Meinfoo already, and your job is to guess the letters in the nickname!!

Some Tips:

• you must post all of your guesses on the Meinfoo post on my profile.
  • letters can appear more than once
  • there are 6 letters in the name
  • you are allowed one guess per day
  • as people correctly guess the letters I will update the nickname in in a post on my profile accordingly.
  • once you guess a letter correctly, you are not allowed to guess anymore
  • I will distribute the Pokemon once all of the letters have been guessed
What you get for getting a letter right:
you get a copy of the Meinfoo!!

But Wait, There's More!
I have yet to nickname the Amaura. That's where you guys come in!!

You may post a nickname in my profile under the Amaura giveaway post ONLY ONCE.
After a week, I will choose my 5 favorite nicknames. Everyone who wins will get a copy of the Amaura, but the person who's nickname I choose to put on the Amaura gets the grand prize!

Now, what is this grand prize I speak of??

You get a copy of the Amaura, as well as the Meinfoo!
The giveaway starts now guys- good luck!!

Note: I am in need of a cloner willing to clone theses pokes for me- a volunteer would be appreciated! You will be rewarded with a copy of each in return. Thanks SpaceNarwhal :3
Also, I have yet to find a hatcher for my Amaura eggs. I will keep hatching them until I get a match, but distribution of the Amaura may be delayed a bit depending on my luck.

Last edited:
Dude have you read the rules for giveaways? It is clear you don't or you didn't understand them.

Here rule #6

6) If your giveaway requests that users answer a question to participate please make sure that the question has a definite researchable answer. Do not make questions that rely on pure guesswork, such as picking a number between 1 and 1,000.

You ask us to guess the nickname without any clues or references that are researchable.

Well Mr. Buzzkill, if you're going to complain about the 25% chance of getting a correct letter, the name is the second word of a name of a mob from borderlands 2. Research THAT, and when you find the answer you may tell me a letter from it. Have fun ;)

Well Mr. Buzzkill, if you're going to complain about the 25% chance of getting a correct letter, the name is the second word of a name of a mob from borderlands 2. Research THAT, and when you find the answer you may tell me a letter from it. Have fun ;)
I'm not complaining. I was trying to help you out so your thread doesnt get locked or you get a warning or whatever the mods do if you don't follow the rules. Sorry if I was rude. Bye and GL with your giveaway :D

I'm not complaining. I was trying to help you out so your thread doesnt get locked or you get a warning or whatever the mods do if you don't follow the rules. Sorry if I was rude. Bye and GL with your giveaway :D
Thank you. Also, I'm sorry for lashing back at you like that. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)