THE WORLD ISN'T READY FOR THIS... but you've got to see anyways!

Monday, October 2: (x2) DIE!!

It's screamingly obvious how far I am in TWEWY right now, isn't it? Sho minamoto is so cool!

IN-CLASS DOODLES (boredom induced)​

My current pokemon team, some Sudo and Bourbon concept art. I've also recently added a TWEWY picture, some Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I am working on some more TWEWY drawings, and in the future, some Metalocalypse.
Doodles

AVERAGE JOE​

About Average Joe:

It all started when I drew a short strip of a boring, balding 40 year old stick figure named Average Joe. I couldn't decide what should happen when he went to work, so one of my friends said he should meet a strange character on his way to work. Because of the annoying Mudkip fad at the time, I decided he should run into one of the annoying little critters. My peers found it funny, and suggested he meet more characters. While it started as a story of a perfectly average worker, it evolved into a highly stupid adventure.

The goal of the project was to inject as many pop culture references as possible. Here is episode one to three. I have drawn the second issue, and have almost finished the third, but I hit a mental block.

Average Joe issue one. Episodes 1-3

Average Joe issue two. Episodes 4-6

SUDO and BOURBON​

In Grade 7 I used to draw Sonic a lot. I could draw Sonic better than most people because of my childhood obsession with him. Sonic was my idol all the way up to when Sega went bankrupt. His recent games disappoint me. However, back on topic. Anyways, someone suggested I try to draw him left handed with my eyes closed. When I opened them to see my handiwork, the facial features were terribly skewed. His spikes overlapped on his hand, and of his eyes, only the pupils made it on the face. I erased all the crappy lines, and I ended up with Sudo, more or less. I modified him slightly and decided on a color scheme (he is black with yellow ears/hands/feet) and some cool powers. He originally had horns, but to express emotions better, they became bendable ears.

His entire body can become a wireframe and rebuild into different objects, sometimes larger than himself. The 1s and 0s were to add to the "computery" effect... in case you can't tell, he lives in a digital world.

My friend Serge suggested he fight a spider robot, since most of my earlier robot opponents sucked. I modified it heavily, keeping only the four legged base (which used to be the robot's body). I added a cool torso, some oxygen tanks, and a beam cannon I added hydraulic arms so he could grab stuff easier without me having to worry about how long his arms were each time. The head was the last thing I decided on. Originally it was symmetrical and looked like a mechanical skull with horns, however, I added a lens eye on the right side, and the horns became "ears" like Sudo's, to help express emotion. Thus Bourbon (I pronounced it boar - bonn, but whatever) was born. He has undergone several changes depending on what I need him to be doing, from a sinister cape to a rocket launcher.

Sudo and Bourbon. Clicky!!

Thank you. I am surprised it has been read already.

Anyways, I am uploading Sudo and Bourbon, which can only be described as a silent battle between a cool robot and a ...cat thing... it's a must see.

Wow, 104 views and not too many comments, eh. Bizzare.

Anyways, I am completely out of ideas for Average Joe 3. Basically the plot is that Larry, Joe's mailman, turns out to be a serial killer and Joe finds evidence. Larry finds out and Joe is his next victim... so far Joe got a message made from magazine cut-outs threatening him. What should I do next? What characters should I parody?

I love your style man :D
hey can you check out my avatars? click on the link in my sig
please stop advertising yourself to people.
this isn't pojo where you can go to someone and say "-1 anything +1 CCV NOW LOOK AT MY DECK"
skiddle, i loved the comics.

holy crap, lol

I thought you thought "faze" was an alt and I was using him to bump my thread and then I remembered his "recolors"

Thanks fir the compliment : )

I am always envious of people with artistic ability, and this is no exception.

Great stuff, looking forward to the next.

At first I thought he was thinking I was you, going under the alt of "Faze". But now I realize he knew we were two different people.

I put it in quotation marks because I was talking about your name and not you specifically.

Hey guys, I'm in COLLEGE now (yay) and I finally scanned the second comic. It's better than the first, IMO.

It'll be up later today, within a couple hours.

Well, here we go! Comic numero duex!!

Anyways I'm going to clean up the main page a bit, hope you guys don't mind.

Anyways, the basic idea of this comic was to send Joe to another country. I though that maybe it would allow more adventure if he was exposed to a completely different culture. That, and I felt like ripping off naruto... I cannot believe how lame that show is.

So anyways, simple plot... Joe goes to japan after being marooned on this desert island... he hates the working conditions (who wouldn't after working in north america) and tries to fix them. His fame is fleeting, and he is rejected.

The stick-figure comics remind me a lot of Happy Noodle Boy from "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac"... lots of random violence and disgruntled stick-figures.

All the random pop culture references are pretty amusing, though.

Your art seems to have really improvved/ is now more readable.

I like the darker outlines that the ink gives. Nice drawings :D

Yeah, the second Average Joe I put a lot more effort into. The first one was more of a joke than anything, just something I doodled when I was bored... but it was well recieved so I wrote another.

In the second one I attempted to retain the general style of the first, but with more detail.

The Sudo and Bourbon comic took much longer, because I was actually trying to draw half decently.

I've been drawing some new stuff like hardcore. Mostly Sudo and Bourbon, some pokemon and even some TWEWY.

I'll try and scan it ASAP when I get back to town.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)