The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Good job AR! Now lets hope one of those latins lose >.>

Edit: Seeing that, now im also Canadian! Ripchord and Jleik beat them!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
everything is updated up to here. the matches remaining are:

Metang with vs .Baris.

Aeroblacktyl vs Speeder Mateur
Mizuno vs Speeder Mateur

Milenko vs |DarkSector|

Ripchord vs pi face

Jlei2k vs Kinneas

Veteran In Love vs T-ROX
zerowing vs T-ROX

this is 8 matches, and today is the last day. Here is what will happen.

I will have no sympathy for players who still have TWO battles incomplete...that is completely unacceptable. I know it may seem like im being unfair to france and italy specifically here but there is no reason in almost a month you could only complete 1 battle... that just tells me you don't want to play. No excuses, its been a month.

As for the single battles, most of them what we will end up doing is finding some way to split the points. For example, Ripchord and pi face are battling for 2 points for their respective team, and since both have been somewhat active, we will likely give 1 to each. We will do this as fairly as we possibly can.

still, if you can get a battle done today, that is much better!!

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
so with ar's win germany and italy are eliminated...

if mop wins, us south is guaranteed at least a tie for the 8th spot. if mop loses and latin america wins their remaining 3 battles, they will be the 8th seed. if mop loses and france wins their remaining 4 battles, they will tie us south for the 8th spot.

basically everything is up to mop at this point, no pressure nigga

Rurushu said he can't do his battle with me due to difficulties with his internet connnection so I believe he's simply withdrawing.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
no you guys would end up tied. from the rules...In case of a tie, both teams will nominate one person for a sudden death battle for qualification.

Loki

like seashells
well...the nightmare scenario (for jackal/shiv at least lol) is if:
-mop wins
-latin america wins their last 3
-vil loses to t-rox

if this happens there would be a top 5 and then 4 teams (metro, asia, us south and latin america) all with 26 points.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
don't worry vil wont lose.

maniac, since when has rurushu been inactive/without internet. if its just like the last few days, we don't really want to be giving out wins.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm sorry to say there has been a lack of Canadian pride in this thread for a while. Frankly, there should be: we were one of the first teams guaranteed a Top 8 finish in the group state and thus have qualified for round 2 where we can further dominate teams individually. >:]

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
das wussup

also i mizuno on the forums and speeder on shoddy!!!

I can't battle right now since I'm at work and Shoddy doesn't work here. Heck, I shouldn't even be on the forums, but that is how dedicated I am to my team!

=P

There is such a thing as canadian pride? What have you got to be proud about, Canada has done nothing for the world...

Oh and HiP, who needs south africans to beat you when we have the Skills to beat anyone xD

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
I'm sorry to say there has been a lack of Canadian pride in this thread for a while. Frankly, there should be: we were one of the first teams guaranteed a Top 8 finish in the group state and thus have qualified for round 2 where we can further dominate teams individually. >:]
West ended the canadian streak.:kongler:

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting that Ace Matador is no longer allowed to "trash talk" until he comes up with better game.

I can't battle right now since I'm at work and Shoddy doesn't work here. Heck, I shouldn't even be on the forums, but that is how dedicated I am to my team!
I have shoddy for a total of 5 weeks a year.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
In my opinion the best rounds are yet to come when trash talking actually makes sense. It doesn't really right now since at most we played against another team what, twice, and as a team at that. Most people probably haven't even played against the team they're shit-talking.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's been UK and Aussie land the whole time, and they are getting progressively worse at their insults sooooooooooo.......im hoping you're right!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)