The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Roster/Flag Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
aight aight... we get it, the team is skating on thin ice. Please don't messy up the thread with more team bs. Take it to IRC

understood kids?

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
bla bla bla east is stupid for passing on arin, that alone makes it obvious they have no idea what they're doing.

oh and og, the tryouts were originally for the last 2 slots but then giga punch and arin appeared and there's no passing up on those 2

Yeh I understand, I just wish they could've tried out so they earned those spots. Its alright though, theres always next time. At least win it all now and rep metro

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the winning team:

I've been fairly secretive about the exact roster of the team but that's just cause I didn't want all you other teams to get ~too~ scared. But I think I need to reveal it now!!! Also I picked my favourite flag, sorry if it is not yours!

Team Canada:

Captain: Jackal
Playing 8:
- Atticus
- Bosgoed
- Gouki
- Jackal
- JLei2k
- Krack.
- Ripchord
- skarm
Substitutes:
- diinbong
- billymills

Sorry to anyone who didn't make it, but I feel this gives us the best chance to win this tournament! I hope you will still support us :)

and asia i can hear the fear in you from all the way up in Canada

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
france was pmed to me, its in the second post, im just finishing that up now, we should get this bad boy rolling soontimes!!!

france was pmed to me, its in the second post, im just finishing that up now, we should get this bad boy rolling soontimes!!!
Oh that's all good then :) . Let's do this!

On a side note, Germany's color makes it insanely hard to read. I can only read it if I highlight the text.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Slow canadians. :P

Glad to see it's about to start. n__n

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
USASOUTHUSASOUTHUSASOUTHUSASOUTHUSASOUTHUSASOUTH
USASOUTHUSASOUTHUSASOUTHUSASOUTHUSASOUTHUSASOUTH​

Jackal

mag decided to go back to asia so tito is back on south at the advice of #southus

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
woah, surprised at Indra still being a sub.

and I wish I could see asia from my back yard. =[

Jackal

to update everyone:

round 1 is completely ready to go, the only thing holding us back really is some technical stuff with the scms so once that gets sorted out (soontimes, when I wake up) this will be rolling.

it's all up to bluekirny now!!

Good luck south.

Though the fact that I won my tryout battle by quite a lot (against darkie, who is actually a sub for south), was active in chat from time to time (when some of the chosen team members never even made an appearance), and made it clear I wanted to be on the team (when mop just decided he would join on a whim because he was angry about asia) had nothing to do with who was chosen.

Seriously, I hate complaining. I really do. But I feel this was a pretty big douche move.

edit: you put a smile on my face billymills :)

to update everyone:

round 1 is completely ready to go, the only thing holding us back really is some technical stuff with the scms so once that gets sorted out (soontimes, when I wake up) this will be rolling.

it's all up to bluekirny now!!
Thanks for the update.

Do you know how long round 1 will last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)