The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Roster/Flag Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would strongly reccommend that anyone who wants to be included as a part of - or is eventually selected as a member of Team Europe to please join our chatroom at #eur on irc.synirc.net.
And if any of you fellow European lads (or rest of the world... Enemies!) don't know how to use IRC:
Mirc Tutorial
X-chat Tutorial

Team Europe will win this thing, obviously:toast:.

I'm sad as to how I got NO PM for a recommendation battle for Germany.

Although teams haven't been submitted yet I assume, but I assure you I'm more than capable of being on Germany ^^

some notes:

- you can join #wceast if you would like to play on east or discuss some things with us (flag / team)

- i actually highly advise it since i definitely can be hard to reach sometimes but im pretty much always on irc

- team us east gonna win

anyway if you want to play just be sure to pm me or find me on irc or if those dont work, just get me on shoddy.

if you have any other questions and you dont want to bother me for some reason, feel free to try and contact fm/stone/hector/jrrrr (assuming they are all playing). they will try to answer or get to me.

plans for team selection will be held on irc and shoddy, try to contact me asap!

Oh forgot to mention...join #metro on synirc to talk World Cup and other random stuff, but mostly how we will beat Asia / Canada / everyone else.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
alright guys game time...

join #central for secret plotting and other nonsense

ps. asia is 3-0 shav...learn to count

pps. my boy BARIS is super strong but he cant stop us

ppps. kd, how does it feel to captain the titanic?

pppps. METRO CHOKE

Jackal, thank you for letting us partecipate. Many of us are rse and gsc players, but we'll surely try to do our best. Thank you.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, cool.

Man, I have some tough decisions to make now, there are a lot of good players signed up for Team UK.

But enough of this, Team UK has already won.

alright guys game time...

join #central for secret plotting and other nonsense

ps. asia is 3-0 shav...learn to count

pps. my boy BARIS is super strong but he cant stop us

ppps. kd, how does it feel to captain the titanic?

pppps. METRO CHOKE
ppppps. congrats havak, we win easy, we will show our strongth by beating central with ease

The best city in the world shall become home of the best battlers in the world. (Very corny.)

Metro All the Way!

Oh boy, why did I ever join this ever patriotic crowd when I'm not fond of my own country to begin with?

Well, here's to knocking out some fools with team Europe (clearly Italy, UK and Germany are not worthy of Europe)...

Oh boy, why did I ever join this ever patriotic crowd when I'm not fond of my own country to begin with?

Well, here's to knocking out some fools with team Europe (clearly Italy, UK and Germany are not worthy of Europe)...
I will enjoy eating you and your country, you silly fool...you should have joined us...the superiors

And if any of you fellow European lads (or rest of the world... Enemies!) don't know how to use IRC:
Mirc Tutorial
X-chat Tutorial

Team Europe will win this thing, obviously:toast:.
Hey thnx for posting that Andeby, but when I'm opening that Mirc Tutorial on my pc and on my laptop I'll see no images..
For Example: so the tutorial says: "This is the mIRC Options for the first time." I'll see only a blank page, both on my pc and laptop, firefox and internet explorer. Can someone help me with this, because without these crucial images I won't be able to connect to IRC.

ps: uhm LOL why don't you guys just call team Europe, team rest of Europe. UK, France, Germany and Italy are Europas most important countries and they are not even competing in Europe >.<

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
we dont want to make you sound like rejects lol

also yeah those images dont work, i will let the proper people know.

A ship journeys from the east, Muspell's people are coming,
over the waves, and Loki steers
There are the monstrous brood with all the raveners,
The brother of Byleist is in company with them.

team central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)