The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I've been trying to catch you on the official at the time you said you'de be available but hadn't had any luck. Hopefully we can battle now.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
VIL/Loki/SD have yet to respond to my PM, and I have been poking my head in and out of shoddy to catch them, but no luck yet.

I talked to VIL like 2 weeks ago but I couldn't do my match....then I havent seen him since. I haven't heard anything back from the other two yet

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm not sure. I got a PM from fm a few days ago saying Antique_Roadshow hadn't replied yet.

Also, can you guys try to finish up the battles? There isn't much time left.

Salaspectrum and I were in a middle of a battle and he left/lagged out. Dunno what to do in this situation. I was 4-3 in my favor (soon to be 4-2). Ill send log to Sonius and Shiv to see what they think.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
awesome husk :D

Edit: Sonuis and Shiv?

Anyway, I'll let you call it man. Since he was the one who lagged out, if you really think you were winning I'll give you the win, but if you weren't sure then you guys should have a rematch. Its upto you warthog!

well he just gave me the win. How does it work toward point wise though?

btw gg Salaspectrum. We just need to find Balb so we get our division done.

VIL/Loki/SD have yet to respond to my PM, and I have been poking my head in and out of shoddy to catch them, but no luck yet.

I talked to VIL like 2 weeks ago but I couldn't do my match....then I havent seen him since. I haven't heard anything back from the other two yet
well i've been on shoddy much more than you have jrrrr (almost every day), so don't try to pin me or anyone else in the division as the folks who are flaking out.

Truth is, everyone in our division has gotten around to playing each other except for you, so honestly the pressure's on you to play your games because you aren't getting a pass =/

Shiv

mostly harmless
Warthog I'll give it to you as a 3-0 or a 4-0, not sure which. I'll talk to Jackal and tell you. That alright?

Shiv

mostly harmless
oh just a question, why do people say curt's good? i just beat him 4-0 in my third ever dp battle.

pretty damn pathetic!

lol shiv.

btw qcvtunm will be taking over for Slice n' Dice.

will there be an extension or is this round over this weekend?

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to Loki 4-0 with help from a stupid mistake on my part. gg.

EDIT: also lost to VIL 5-0, gg

Looks like I'm out, and the only bad luck I got was getting stuck in the hardest division. At least goofball is out too!

I wish I went with the original team I was going to use for this tourney *kicks self*

Go Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)