The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon Showdown Username(s): Dusk91
Tiers: SM OU ORAS OU
Country / State of Residence: US Central (Wyoming)
Other Eligibility (if applicable): -

Last edited:
Pokémon Showdown Username: 12Ike
Tiers: SM/ORAS/DPP/BW
Country / State of Residence: LatinAmerica (Colombia)

Pokémon Showdown Username(s): Briightland
Tiers:OU ,anything goes ,SM
Country / State of Residence: India

ola chico como estai,

so much time without you in my thoughts, but after some crazy nites w/ the white queen, ben gay, dice ( my lil princess bri <3 ), oglemi and BKC I feel like returning

okay chicos I will try to make the hotty-rankings of this wcop since I see a lot of new faces!

Captain: Tobes: He is in the team even after being displaced with RBY being gone, that is only done by big-heart but small-dick personas. Bottom. 5,92/10
Co-Captain: Stone_Cold: His heart is like an iceberg, this is not about the "cold" in his nick but about his age. Top. 5,15/10

SM: ABR: First immigrant, just like me <3. I like the power of your soul, I like when you scream for getting a crit, I like all of you, chico. Top. 8,74/10
SM: FlamingVictini: Victini is one of the gayest pokemon ever, and you not only like it, you have it in your nickname. All Said. Bottom. 4,19/10
SM: John: One of the worst nick changes of smogon history, If only you could change your face with the same ease you would get a 2. Bottom. 1,99/10
SM: PDC: Acts like a man, but he is a kid, a cute kid. Top. 6,77/10
SM: TDK: I perceive a strong soul here, a noble heart, and something really close to a third leg. Top. 9,14/10
ORAS: -Tsunami-: He has the approval of RNG gods so I am no-one to say nothing about him. but shouldn't you be in India? There is a team now! And they need strong personas like you. Bottom. 5,87/10
BW: Jayde: This man is a hard-worker, did a very good work in the official team-tournament of smogon in January, only reproach to him is he should have used more ghost-types to be more realistic with his record. Bottom. 7,34/10
DPP: Folgorio: Hot Blood, Hot Glance, cant say more without getting nervous. Top. 8,88/10
ADV: BKC: I hope you enjoyed our last nights, my chicos are still asking about you and if your wand would be back :v4:. Bottom ( irl confirmed ). 6,54/10
GSC: IFM: I am tired of ratting people with 3 random letter in his nicks in this team. Bottom. 4,23/10

Subs: august: -
Subs: Bad Ass: Met me irl and it would be even worse. Bottom. 9,78/10
Subs: Christo: -
Subs: dragonuser: - Top player, Top persona. Top. 7,89/10
Subs: Zamrock: Between tear and tear I can see a horrible face and PERSONA. Bottom. 3,19/10

USA EAST OVERALL: I think you are a cool group of guys who only want to be accepted, I like you, I wish you the best for this tournament and I hope you end up winning and celebrate it ( and if that happens, I want to met irl that guy with the broken ass and that guy with the third leg )​

Pokémon Showdown Username(s) AuraMaster17
tiers: Sun and Moon Ou, ORAS OU
Country/State of residence Alaska
Other Eligibility: US CENTRAL

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Pokémon Showdown Username(s): Tokyo Tom
Tiers: BW2 OU
Country / State of Residence: Canada
Favourite Colour: Red & White
Favourite Jonas Brother: Joe

Stats:
  • OST 10 - Lost in 2nd Round
  • OST 11 - Lost in 2nd Round
  • Smogon Tour Season 21 Week 5 BW2OU Tour #3 - Lost in 2nd Round
  • 2017 BW Cup - Lost in 2nd Round
  • 2017 WCOP - Lost in 2nd Round???
What the league is saying:

"A high octane dynamo that thrives under the microscope, Tokyo Tom is a complete offensive player who consistently boasts quick hands, feet, and thinking at both ends of the keyboard. The African is a naturally nimble player that accelerates to his optimal pace very quickly. An unwavering focus on fine tuning elements of his own game facilitates confidence and competence in his young, but mature, mind. He displays prolific tactical loop-switching ability and doesn't wait for opportunities to show themselves. He makes his own luck, so to speak, maximizing the use of his Pokémon to gain leverage against the toughest of opponents."

Pokémon Showdown Username(s): Tokyo Tom
Tiers: BW2 OU
Country / State of Residence: Canada
Favourite Colour: Red & White
Favourite Jonas Brother: Joe

Stats:
  • OST 10 - Lost in 2nd Round
  • OST 11 - Lost in 2nd Round
  • Smogon Tour Season 21 Week 5 BW2OU Tour #3 - Lost in 2nd Round
  • 2017 BW Cup - Lost in 2nd Round
  • 2017 WCOP - Lost in 2nd Round???
What the league is saying:

"A high octane dynamo that thrives under the microscope, Tokyo Tom is a complete offensive player who consistently boasts quick hands, feet, and thinking at both ends of the keyboard. The African is a naturally nimble player that accelerates to his optimal pace very quickly. An unwavering focus on fine tuning elements of his own game facilitates confidence and competence in his young, but mature, mind. He displays prolific tactical loop-switching ability and doesn't wait for opportunities to show themselves. He makes his own luck, so to speak, maximizing the use of his Pokémon to gain leverage against the toughest of opponents."
Whats your favorite Jonas Brother song tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)