The UU Open I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In contact with Level 51, we scheduled a time but something came up on my end and I was unable to battle, however we do have a new time.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lost the first battle 5-0, then won the second, then won the third 3-0 in the haxxiest battle of all time. Sorry TNBM :(

TNBM

Banned deucer.
Lost the first battle 5-0, then won the second, then won the third 3-0 in the haxxiest battle of all time. Sorry TNBM :(
confirm.

GGs bro. Not gonna be bitter about it or complain or excuse my losses.

But you did keep me waiting some days while I played RU instead of UU.. Nah Im joking.

good luck further on, but perhaps I don't need to say that. :P

I lost the first battle. I won the second and third battle. I don't remember influential hax. In any case, GGs to my opponent. Good luck for the future.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
ugh things keep coming up whenever I try to set up a time with FAFUS

if we don't get the battle done give the win to FAFUS for activity

tv-rocka and i had an bad time zone diff, he could only play during the week while I was at school/sleep and I could only play on the weekend when he was working. Hopefully we can get it done somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)