The Ubers Open V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudeness aside i guess we'll be playing tomorrow morning at 11:00 a.m again. (isn't it a bit funny that he can't play at 12:00 P.M my time, but he's online at 3:00? ;o)

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
rob. it took you several days to propose a time to play after absdaddy first contacted you, he was online at the time you suggested, and you didn't challenge his claim to activity. He did admittedly slip up a little by not confirming the time, but he was there at the time you suggested and you weren't. That being said I'll give you an extension if absdaddy is willing to play the set and you can get it done before the extension deadline, otherwise the decision will stand.

Highlighs:

VictoriasDelibirds vs LJDarkrai - Victorias wins easily
shrang vs Cranham - idk
Lacus Clyne vs absdaddy - GO LACUS

Lost 1-2 against Sapi in some ggs
Got unlucky in g1 but that happens. Im just really frustrated right now bc i had a save win in the third game and then choked hard. Not just once, it was twice. So i really deserved to lose this
Sapi never plays Ubers but he did an exellent job and deserved the win just more than me. I wish you the best in the next rounds

Requesting Activity Win

The extension given didn't really change the situation much at all, since I wasn't available yesterday, and I won't be available today either (I can elaborate more on my availability if you wish, i've just said the same things earlier or elsewhere so i don't feel like explaining again).

The crux of the matter is that he rescheduled our game during a scheduled timeframe, missed this same scheduled time by a large margin, and then was never available at a time that worked for me on wednesday. We had scheduled for a time range of 7/8 ish on tuesday, but NightFox said something came up and asked to reschedule the game for 12 am gmt-4 the same day instead. He then missed this time by 2 hours, and then I never found him available at a time that worked for me the next day. I stayed up till 2 that day, and I made a post about our situation in the r1 thread around 1 AM. I did not find the alt he told me online on either main or smogtours, and his smogon showed he was last online around 9 PM, so he definitely missed the time after rescheduling by a large margin. After that it should be his responsibility to manage his schedule so it can fit with mine, but I never found him online whenever I came online, and he did not communicate much about his specific availability either. Considering this and that the game can't be played within the extension deadline, I feel it is fair for me to request an activity win.

activity on the extension we were given, opp is not online and i refuse to wait yet again. at least the 'blind horse' can read the time oo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)