Andy Snype

Mr. Music

The Triples Tournament
Round 2
Approved by Iconic
Signups | Round 1

Read this

Rules:
  • Species Clause - A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause - A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause - A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause - Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout - If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • WiFi Clause - Team Preview must be ON
  • No Banned Pokemon - Read below.
  • Triples Clause - When challenging, obviously battle with Triples. To do this, when sending a challenge, there will be a listbox that will say Singles, Doubles, or Triples. Select Triples.
  • 6v6 - All 6 Pokemon are used.

Since Triples requires a vastly different battling from Singles, I did not feel that the current banlist was appropriate. Thus, with the consultation of some other players, this is the banlist that shall be used for the rest of the tournament:
Items
All items that increase Evasion (BrightPowder, Lax Incense)

Moves
Dark Void
Sky Drop

Abilities
Moody

Species

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys-A
Deoxys
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Zekrom

Round 2:

Pedrock vs Django Reinhart
HiddenCounter vs Raseri
Bartman101 vs Snunch
Eo Ut Mortus vs Oglemi
McMeghan vs mostwanted
Vinc2612 vs DarkLoic
MikeDecIsHere vs TalkingLion
LuckOverSkill vs FelixMiniamoto

R1 Unfinished Match Call

HiddenCounter advances over Triangles due to activity.

Deadline: May 31, 2012 11:59 PM EDT (GMT -4)

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm looking for a polite way to insult you (jk, but still =/)

Why am I so often paired with DarkLoic ? We always train together for every tournament anyway...

Style_Dota

Bloo Wannabe
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won against TalkingLion, got a bit lucky with a Freeze, but not sure how much it mattered. If it did, I'm sorry man :[

gg though

Django and I mismatched a lot. The only time I saw him online, he took a long time to answer, and I couldn't wait that longer.

May need a little extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)