The Smogon Factor Round 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE

THE SMOGON FACTOR

Round 4 ~ thug music
Hosted by jumpluff and Ace Matador

This round will be thug music. You must pick songs from the genres: rap or rnb or hip hop done by a thugish artist. If I deem your song choice to not be thug enuff' 4 dis round I will pick your song, so choose carefully!

Examples of thuggish artists:
Eminem
50 cent
Justin Bieber
Dr Dre
Snoop dog
Earthworm

Now for da peeps who survived da rounddddddddddd:

Phigga7086
DaMn
thugdudette
SevenDeadlyCrew

If you are unclear as to why you're not on the list, it's likely because people made votes pushing you up after the deadline, and hence the votes were deducted. (in the hood we call you bitch ass white boys cheetaz)

Good luck guys sorry for taking so long to post the thread I developed a serious case of laziness which meant I was no work ridden for like two weeks i'm sure you guys understand though. Also for this rounds voting you can only vote for a maximum of two contestants. If you vote for more than 2, none of your votes will be counted.

ps: thugs 4 lyfe

DEADLINE: 18th of July

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
As much as I hated the idea of a rap round, I'm slowly coming around. I'm just going to pick the most ass-kickingest thug song and blow everyone out of the water (although this genre limit might pose a serious threat to godudette's livelihood).

andrea

/me cresselias
As much as I hated the idea of a rap round, I'm slowly coming around. I'm just going to pick the most ass-kickingest thug song and blow everyone out of the water (although this genre limit might pose a serious threat to godudette's livelihood).
Honestly if someone has some examples of female thugs that would be super fantastic. ^_^

Justin Bieber is the only current example of something I can actually sing and I think I'd be burned at the stake for doing that.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
lol

I guess you could rock some Missy Elliott, I always liked her stuff. Also, old Queen Latifah, Mary J. Blige, etc. That's about as "thug" as women get.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
itt am takes his hatred for me to a whole new level by finding a way to illegitimately screw me out of round 4

cos hey refusing to upload my round 3 entry for several hours wasnt enough of a (BAN ME PLEASE) move at all

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
I was ahead way before the deadline. And its ok I am used to am hatin on me.
I paid very close attention, and throughout the entire two-day period of June 30th-July 1st, you were one vote behind 4th place. It really sucks, as you definitely deserve a spot in this round, but only 4 of the 5 could make it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)