The RU Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
missed my time with a week left to complete the game, opponent agreed on rescheduling but then never responded to proposed times.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requesting sub
Opponent hasn't been online since 14th
Opponent hasn't replied
Opponent has been on once since since this round was posted a week ago and hasnt been on since, havent even been able to schedule. Activity
My opponent and I weren't able to schedule over the weekend and I can't play during the week during his time, so please sub me out. Thanks.
opp hasnt responded to my message and hasnt been on since tuesday, would like a sub
Opponent never replied to my messages
My opp's not been online since the 14th, so obv not been responding.
my op hasnt been on since 13th
my opponent hasn't replied, despite having been online, would appreciate a sub
My opponent told me to take the win, it's on his profile
Activity, tried to reschedule but still no response from him.
Opponent gave me the win, requesting sub
proof
Calling activity on my opponent Little Jirachi. He specified a time to play, and I was there, he was not. He even, right around the time of the game, specified what room he was in currently in (ubers), and then either vanished, or never was there. I waited for 2+ hours for him, asking the ubers room if anyone knew of him, and often checking for him in the search bar. After that, I messaged him telling him that we should play today, because I have work Wed/Thurs, and then Surgery Friday. Requesting Sub
My opponent forfeits
opponent gave the win
My opponent azalea has conceded please give me the win
I'm still waiting on my opponent. Our first meet up time was missed by myself due to some unfortunately IRL circumstances. I apologized and we rescheduled. However the day we scheduled for the site was down for the majority of the contact time so we couldn't talk. Unfortunately past this point they have not been in contact with me at all. This was last Friday or Saturday. Should I ask for a sub or wait it out?
Opponent missed scheduled time and I am busy this week. Taking activity since there is also no response from my opponent.
Opponent missed scheduled time and hasn't replied since
giving my opp the win
opp told me to take win
opp is ignoring me
no response from opponent
My opponent gave me the win
I apologize again for taking too much but oh boy, 24 subs needed for this. Ok lets go:

SlurpuffLoverKiwi vs outbackrabbit
Gaerys vs Garrahan90
jim horse vs PokeTCG gamer1288
Exiline vs JCM.
Elec. vs King
Velvet Blood vs Paraplegic
TheTapDancer vs MajorBowman
sssthegreat dont you won your series? 1 game have been played so if the rest hasnt been played by the end you could call activity
rbfmca vs Tony
Garay oak vs ItsYaBoi1337
MFJr King He just responded, I know such different timezones can be complicated to work with so try your best to get the matches done. If at the end it doesnt work, sub and extension will be provided
TSR vs Stinson
Chlorox vs Jrdn
monchooo vs Silentsoundmd
H.M.N.I.P vs Feliburn
Manan999 vs Flarowak
dukevesper vs Umen Berker
Lacus Clyne vs TheOrbitalGnome You have an extension that will be specified on the post, try your best to get this done then scream at me later on if you cant claim activity
I Like Pie! Given that you just got subbed in for this matchup, I dont feel it will be ethical of me to sub out someone that had an inactive opponent at first so keep insisting, call activity if no response in a couple of days or something
BOOOOOOOOO... ok, BuzzkillAmpharos vs Zamrock
qsns vs Zenadark
tko vs Teamcali15
Enki vs BreloomMyHomie

Ok, that should be it for now. Remember that because of the late sub in all the matches and potential sub outs from now will have an extension until August 2, which is next Wednesday. Seems like a sensible measure after my delay. Sorry again.

Now I will proceed to check the inactive matchups, I dont have many subs left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)