The New Egypt

Introduction:

A long time i did not show up here with RMT, the time i posted one of my first RMT Egyptian Gods here a team still BW1, today a bring this same team only this time formulated for BW2 Metagame,this team I brougth many victories not only in Pokémon Online and Pokémon Showdown, also achieving many victories in tournaments of the largest Brazilian Pokémon Forum, I also had the pleasure of battling using this team against members of Team Brazil as Pedrock and Yan[Sogeking].

The Team:

Tyranitar (M) @ Shed Shell
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Tyranitar is accomplishing many amazing features!In my team is not unlike the role it plays to invoke sand in that field is very important for the team because it depends a lot,he can put Steath Rock them very easily by placing well soon the stones that pokémon like Dragonite and Volcarona lost much of his potential, he is finishing a Great Special Wall making that i cant enter easily into Latios/Latias/Tornadus-T and kill with Crunch, Pursuit or Stone Edge depending on the situation.

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 92 Atk / 164 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- U-turn

When this guy came I thougth he would be hated and just hit that, by having a moveset with great options make this guy one of the best pokémon metagame, Choice Scarf helps me a very great because i can do with causa revenger whenever possible, to EV Spread was made for him to have maximun of Spd and could case damage stronger with U-Turn, considering test Rock Polish Genesect!

Amoonguss (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Spore
- Stun Spore
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Amoonguss when he had released his ability Dream World has become for me one of best options to have in any team balanced,the EV Spread was made so that Amoonguss can resist on the side Physical and Special.With these EVs in def he takes 30HKO of Choice Band Terrakion Close Combat with no hazard in the field, ensuring the exchange or even death.The Evs in Spdef make him resist the well Keldeo and Thundurus-T.Regenarator combo very well with you stats and lets even more more Bulky.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 152 HP / 176 SAtk / 180 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Recover

Latias can provide a huge protection for the team, having immunity to Ground and resistances some very good, managing to be both a great pivot in atk and def, and also my main response against sun teams, EV Spread causes it to beat strong and also hold a good amount of hits, Draco Meteor is its main stab, Psyshock is his second stab so that a can give to OHKO Tentacruel and Amoonguss, considering Surf in this slot, Hidden Power Fire makes it possible to hit Scizor,Ferrothorn.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 212 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump

Despite his HP is very low Rotom-W can be a Great Special Wall when making an investment in your max HP!Rotow-W is of great help in batlles agains rain teams where the team can work with great efficiency with teams suck whick as core formed by Latias,Rotom-W,Amoonguss where it becomes easy to fight agains rain teams that the wheater is more used in current metagame, moreover he and my main response agains Mamoswine that defeats the entire team with easy when well used.

Stoutland (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Return
- Superpower
- Crunch
- Wild Charge

This amazing dog with the sandstorm it becomes a great avenger and choice band makes can also be a strong sweeper who works very well with the Latias that can easily take most of steel game of the exception of heatran making he may have a chance of defeating everything with Stab Return + Choice Band.

Major Threats:

Stall -
For lack of spiner on the team and the team use a lot of exchange, Stall teams are able to work with easy and mostly out victorious.

Heatran/Jirachi - Why not have a ground stab overthrow Heatran/Jirachi is very difficult task especially versions that have maximum HP.

Toxicroak - Sword Dance or Bulk Up Toxicroak can topple the team with facility where very large and almost impossible to stop him if he has already given the setup.

Neliel

Sacred Sword
Awesome team, really. Stoutland is very common right now i have to admit it. The only thing that i would change here is the latias spread. Without timid and max speed you will not outspeed Terrakion and keldeo, and this is something you should want to happen. I Also think that Surf here is better since Heatran can wall genesect, Stoutland (with protect it can check your move) tyranitar can stone edge it, but its not a ko and anyway you dont want to risk a lava plume burn on the switch-in, Rotom-w can beat it but its predictable and heatran will just switch out. For this reasons i would suggest this set of latias:
Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 80 HP / 176 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Recover

luvdisc'd :x

Thanks for rating and Luvdisc Neliel,tried the change you suggested and was actually easier to deal with Heatran in which always ends up entering a Surf predict the Latias.This division of EVS is very good as you said passing Keldeo and Terrakion, despite Bulky waste of it worked much better on the team with Surf + EV Spread modified.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)