The Moody Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
approved by Eevee General and The Immortal
The Moody Tournament

source
What is 'The Moody Tournament'?

The Moody Tournament consists of teams of three players*, all playing different OMs that relate to editing/modifying a Pokemon's stats. This only includes some of the better known OMs that do this, that are on the main server, that is. Want to participate with some friends? Read the rules* and have fun!

*Read below

Rules
  • Standard clauses
    • Endless Battle Clause
    • Evasion Clause
    • Moody Clause
    • OHKO Clause
    • Sleep Clause
    • Species Clause
    • Swagger Clause
    • Baton Pass Clause
    • Any specific rules that pertain to the OM, please follow links for more information
  • You can only have 3 people per team. No more, no less.
  • Teams will be randomly put against each other (done by me), teams that have more points than the opposing team will advance.
  • Wins equal 1 point.
  • Rounds go on for one week each.
  • Bans that occur mid-round will take effect at the start of the next round
  • 'Free Agenting' is allowed. If you fail to make/join a team as a Free Agent, you will be randomly paired with two other free agents. You will then post a team name.
  • Signups will be closed at a 'round' number of teams (8, 16, 32, 64).
  • The losing team will need to confirm loss if there is no replay provided in the winning teams post.
Team Signup Format:
*Required

*Team Name:
*Players:
  • Tier Shift:
  • Averagemons:
  • 350 Cup:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Code:
MampInARhythms
    TS: FishInABox
    Averagemons: Mamp
    350 Cup: Rhythms
Code:
BirdsInAFridge (Copiers)
    TS: Deathly the King
    Averagemons: Flying Types Rule
    350 Cup: Gimlaf
Code:
Bidofs R Gud
    TS: insanelegend
    Averagemons: unfixable
    350 Cup: MBM99
Code:
H4x0rs
    TS: Knight of Cydonia
    Averagemons: Snaquaza
    350 Cup: The Reptile (DreMZ)
Code:
Yoburgerslayer
    TS: Kingslayer2779
    Averagemons: yoman5
    350 Cup: TBK99
FREE AGENTS

Code:
TS
    Wettin
    Doctor Ciel
    aesf
    Ranger Helmut (Mike)
350 Cup
    zacjl
Averagemons
    zacjl

Last edited:

canno

formerly The Reptile
Part of snaq's crew now

I can Free Agent for 350 cup even though I haven't played in ages

Last edited:
Recruiting for teammates, I can play tiershift or averagemons (would prefer averagemons, but I'm flexible), team name is TBD, I'm open to suggestions

You heard me, I want teammates, not looking to free agent and get randomed, gotta scout out a lordsquad to win this thing with.

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
Social Media Head
Recruiting for teammates, I can play tiershift or averagemons (would prefer averagemons, but I'm flexible), team name is TBD, I'm open to suggestions

You heard me, I want teammates, not looking to free agent and get randomed, gotta scout out a lordsquad to win this thing with.
Can you please get a team on PS! Before posting here

leng loi

Twinkaton!
is a Tiering Contributor
How many teams are we hoping to get for this? It might be unreasonable to get 8 because there are sadly not too many averagemons players, so I advise the current free agents to form a team, and then if no one show interest after that, we should start the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)