The First Wheneverual Safari Festival: Better Late Than Never

Response to your PM
I'm definately participating and am commited to this. I've caught 6 usable pokes and I'm just finishing EV training them now :)

I just need wifi. Which means I have to find the WEP key to my old college wireless router, or buy a new one. Ether way, I will be down to battle when the time comes.

Safari Zone doesn't like me o_o, but i've gotten a couple of usable pokemon for this. So, yes i will be participating in this tournament. Btw has the date been finalized yet? Or are we still up in the air on whether it should be the 14th or 21st?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Safari Zone doesn't like me o_o, but i've gotten a couple of usable pokemon for this. So, yes i will be participating in this tournament. Btw has the date been finalized yet? Or are we still up in the air on whether it should be the 14th or 21st?
We're starting the 21st, the 14th is the final day for saying yay or nay.

I'm still up for it, I have at least 5 team members caught, just need parking and training.

ps, I got the IVs for that Surskit, I posted in your thread if your interested. =)

i'm not on either list, but i at least have one of every pokemon i plan to use so far. most are random nature/bad ivs but they're usable if i get in

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
i'm not on either list, but i at least have one of every pokemon i plan to use so far. most are random nature/bad ivs but they're usable if i get in
Sorry, which post did you say you were entering in on this thread? I'll appropriate you into the bracket accordingly.

Also,
ElementalHeroNeos said:
Lorak said:
Hi there, Lorak here!

Just wanted to make sure you were still entering the Safari Festival. Give a post back in the main thread with your status, if you'd be so kind. I just want to make sure that those who don't feel up to or like staying in let me know, since we have a half-full bracket that probably won't be completed.
Sorry i didn't caughted anything useful aside of a pikachu can you give my spot to someone? if not i'll caught more

Lorak said:
Hi there, Lorak here!

Just wanted to make sure you were still entering the Safari Festival. Give a post back in the main thread with your status, if you'd be so kind. I just want to make sure that those who don't feel up to or like staying in let me know, since we have a half-full bracket that probably won't be completed.
Im still in. Ive been busy with some Breeding, but by this or next weekend Ill definantly have a team down.

In response to the Nov. 21st deadline, if it stays somewhere around that date, I'm still in this. I will have a definite answer by Friday.

Thanks. :)

I edited my post earlier, I can't join because of emerald complications, meaning I can't complete my team that I planned out =(

Lorak, can I still be put down as "maybe"? I"d really like to join but I have to get to catching pokemon first =$

EDIT: Damnit, I forgot I planned on re-beating Emerald but never got to it >.> I guess I'll just join the next one. I've already got my team in mind so I can start getting ready, assuming the whole setup will be the same :P

crap...
i have to drop out..
my brother restarted my leaf green..
with 4 pokes i wanted to use...
so..
:(

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I'm in! just gotta catch a couple more! And I've officially given up on Tauros and its 2% encounter rate with no synching! >_<

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm in! just gotta catch a couple more! And I've officially given up on Tauros and its 2% encounter rate with no synching! >_<
Awesome! That leaves just one more to confirm of the first bracket.

Second bracket, sorry things don't look like they're going to work out... Hopefully the second Safari tournament will bring better luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)