The Everything NFL Thread - 2013-2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
honest question

is it just me or does colin kaepernick's face look like it's too small for his head

maybe it's his hair that has to do with it ???

please discuss

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Percy Harvin might have a torn labrum in his hip, which would require surgery.
Jesus, he gets more injuries than a... uhh... IDK like a local disaster or something that you see on the news, I guess.

The idea was funnier than reality. :[

Jesus, he gets more injuries than a... uhh... IDK like a local disaster or something that you see on the news, I guess.

The idea was funnier than reality. :[
Maybe it was his bulky wallet weighing him down and it caused the tear.

That trade is looking pretty good for Minnesota right now.

Percy Harvin is one of my favorite players to watch and I 1000% believe in his talent. Just wish he could stay on the field more.

Jeremy Maclin tears his MCL and ACL.

How many has that been, like 10 players out for the year with torn knee ligaments?

Dennis Pitta carted off with a hip injury, supposedly confirmed to miss week 1.

Unnamed Browns player rushed to a hospital by ambulance, thankfully he is at least awake and alert after what seems to be a neck/head injury.

Wonder if it's just a coincidence, or a product of fewer offseason drills before training camp. I seem to remember quite a few injuries last season as well.

@AdamSchefter 8:11 PM
Ravens TE Dennis Pitta is expected to be out for the year with a dislocated hip, per ESPN source.
If Harvin needs surgery he's out for the year. We will know on Tuesday.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
jesus christ, they're dropping like flies

and a dislocated hip? I know hip pain, but that sounds fucking excruciating

Guys! Kurt Warners story is going to become an action packed hollywood movie(possibly)! Best actor to play him? I think that hispanic-looking dude from Resident Evil 2-whatever.

EDIT: I really hope the movie revolves around and goes into excruciating detail on what happened during his tenure with the Giants.

Edit 2: Oded Fehr

I'll say Dane Cook because he already stocked shelves in Employee of the Month. They look fairly similar too.

really looking forward to seeing what Cecil Shorts III turns into this season.

i don't care who's throwing to him, the kid is going to be a superstar.

hope he can stay on the field though.

There is no guarantee that Robinson will play QB, let alone start for the Jags. In fact, early indication seems to be that they're planning to use him everywhere on offense - at running back, wide receiver, and a Wildcat QB.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just heard about the changes made to the Pro-Bowl. Team captains drafting teams from a pool of voted in players? Sounds pretty cool but I don't like some changes they made such as removing kickoffs and possession changes after each quarter. It seems as though they're testing out potential changes that could be made to games that matter, and I'm not sure I like the direction this is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)