The Close Combat Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted (PMd) Serendipity (funny I ran again into him again on a R1) and I sent the times when I could battle (now past) but he hasn't replied yet :S
I'll wait till Friday for another PM

Confirming, my lead seemed to have a favorable matchup, but I miscalculated the EVs. Very gg, and I wish you luck in the rest of the tourney. ^_^

We battle again, and had a pretty fast battle, BTW

Golden Empoleon 1 - 0 Serendipity (lol)

GG Man, I love to play with you ^^

activity post as well

i expect to do this battle somewhere today. contacted jubilee yesterday, he didnt have his 'mon ready yet, so... :)

Activity post.
My opponenet and I have kept contact and were expecting the battle to be finished by Thursday

andrea

/me cresselias
Activity-- Luminary and I have both contacted each other, and will be battling in the next couple days.

Random-- Guys stop predicting I'm gonna win. You make me all nervous. =X

Te he ^_^

I'll need to make my Pokemon choice tomorrow once my finals are done :3 I'll VM storm right away.

I do laugh inwardly at the people predicting I'll win though - I am lacking in the idea department at the moment. (EDIT) And storm is pretty good last I remembered xD

Not making predictions yet since I don't think many have much experience in this meta.

I have beaten Yourf. Video Recording necessary if Needed.

Btw it is called QuaterFinals not 4th Round :) keke

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Replied to a PM from ferrouswheel. I see him on IRC often so it should not be hard to get this done. I'm hoping for tomorrow evening, but we'll see what he says.

I have been communicating with thekiller, he is ready, I am not. I will hopefully have the pokemon I will use in a couple of days.

My predictions:

Sy123 vs Whole Tournament

XD, dont worry I am just kidding

Anyway, I sent Tyler the VM, and I am expecting the reply.

EDIT: I dont think I will win, especially since I am 100% Machamp counter free, trust me, alot of Scizor and Machamp are going to be goinga around

Jubilee beat me :P we we're using the same pokemon, very close match but he managed to pull it off.

slightly due to hax, but im not blaming it :)

I dont think I will win, especially since I am 100% Machamp counter free, trust me, alot of Scizor and Machamp are going to be goinga around
Really? Scizor? In a ruleset that removes switching as a factor, I fail to see how STAB U-turn and CB Pursuit are all that useful anymore. Without damage from entry hazards and weather, Bullet Punch can't get those KOs, either. Scizor feeds off the switch. I could see an Occa Berry Swords Dance set being decent here, but not dominant like CB Scizor is in standard.

I like discussing this sort of thing, but it's hard to do without revealing my set! If the (totally unfounded, :P) predictions are correct, I'll be able to discuss after my first round match with Geodudette. We'll be able to get to that game as soon as she's ready, so it should be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)