Big The 2nd Official Smogon Mafia Game - 2official2mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

This game is 2official2mafia. The latest in a long history of experimental multifactions, the second OFFICIAL Mafia melds exemplary strengths and weaknesses with flavor spanning years of Circus Maximus history. You will be immersed in a competitive, strategic game featuring the usual village against mafia dynamic, but expanded to a new level.

This game features three villages:

• The SANDS, a populous village with incredible control over the lynches. This team seeks to ensure their votes always matter and eliminate their opponents through each cycle's lynch;
  • The STARS, an inquisitive village with the tools to gain information and great rewards for gaining it. The more they know, the better they are at swinging the game in their favor;
  • The MUDS, a hearty village that will fight to remain alive to the bitter end. They are survivors oriented around defensive plays and predictions.
And one mafia:

• The AQUANAUTS, a powerful mafia team with strong roles just waiting to be utilized. They are a united team looking to hide within each village until they can overrun each town.
This game is held on an ANONYMOUS FORUM off of Smogon that will be linked in the Game Thread in Circus Maximus. You will receive a USERNAME and PASSWORD PMed to you on Smogon—this is your new identity for the game. You will log into your account on the anonymous forum and receive your Role PM. Be VERY protective of your username, aka ALIAS. Anyone who learns of it, now has the means to kill you, whereas your Smogon username is safe from being lynched or killed. Remember to only share your Role Name until you are certain you trust someone and read the Newbie Guide in the Office of Strategic Influence for more information.

This is a unicycle game, which means Day and Night take place in one merged cycle. You will lynch at the same time you can kill, hook, protect, inspect, whatever your role may be.

Requests are desired! Obv each faction very tailored, so if you care at all, make sure to tell the hosts in private so that you don't end up on a faction you'll hate. Asking for specific kinds of roles is encouraged, though we can't guarantee you'll get exactly what you want.

Also, I need someone I can trust to volunteer for a special secret role. It will be a lot of fun, but requires that the person adheres to the rules without trying to bend them, so I need someone I can trust to put playing a game ahead of trying to win at all costs. So the opposite of UncleSam.

The official chat format is Discord, using the social forums discord and the room 2official2mafia. I want to see everyone in there throughout, I don't want splinters of IRC and Showdown. Discord is super easy to use. Duck in during the sign-ups if you want an increased chance of making getting into the game. The discord link is: https://discord.gg/aMrrfaM

Forum, with rules, is here: http://2official2mafia.prophpbb.com/index.php?sid=7cfb50d9b97fd7e319566c98388bf9ae

We need 50 players and sign-ups will probably last until Yeti can find a time to go over assigning roles with me.

If you are a new player, or even one that Yeti or I might not recognize, please post with a short blurb about yourself. What you are up to on smogon, past experience with gaming, why you think mafia might appeal to you, etc. This will increase your chances of being included.

If someone can sub (can be sure that they will want to for the whole duration the game might run), please note so when you sign-up. This will not hurt your chances of getting in at the beginning.

Sign-Ups:
1. thetwinmasters
2. zorbees
3. RODAN!!!
4. UncleSam
5. Walrein
6. LonelyNess
7. Steven Snype
8. pancake
9. Nomark
10. Oddish.
11. Blazade
12. Shade
13. Internet
14. GoodMorningEspeon
15. King_
16. Paperblade
17. Vanillish Wafer
18. Texas Cloverleaf
19. Mithril
20. Haruno
21. Former Hope
22. Memoric
23. Flyhn
24. Ditto
25. Blue_Tornado
26. El Champoo
27. Aubisio
28. Martin
29. Empoof
30. THE_IRON_...KENYAN?
31. Asek
32. 6tennis
33. shubaka17
34. rssp1
35. Krauersaut
36. TraceofLife
37. Seito Hakari
38. kirsche
39. Jalmont
40. XnadrojX
41. Agape
42. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
43. DeathByWobbuffet
44. MoodyCloud
45. askaninjask
46. Lightwolf
47. Drawesome532
48. Josh
49. Pilobacon
50. acidphoenix
51. Darnell
52. epicsnorlax
53. Hawkie
54. Dogfish44
55. Alfa610
56. Pidge

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)