Teh Lead:

Alice the Uxie @ Lum Berry
Timid
252 HP/252 Def/6 Spe
-Stealth Rock
-Toxic
-U Turn
-Thunderbolt

A different take on the standard lead Uxie, using Toxic instead of Yawn. EV's are for increased longevity, and Lum Berry eats Status like a small child into a bowl of candy. U-Turn is my insta "GTFO", and Thunderbolt hits stuff.

The Pit the Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Timid
252 SpA/252 Spe/6 Def
-Earth Power
-Heat Wave
-HP Ice 70
-Explosion

ScarfTran is somewhat of a favorite of mine, able to hit hard and fast. Heat Wave is there because Fire Blast's accuracy is a tad too shaky. Explosion is for trying to get rid of things that are just in the way of success. Heatran is here to simply remove immediate threats to the team, or just soften them up for the rest of the team.

Dinner Tiem the Rotom-H @ Leftovers
Timid
128 HP/208 Spe/172 SpA
-Charge Beam
-Substitute
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt

Charge Beam Rotom. Simply put. Can make a great mid-game/late-game cleaner/sweeper

Fishy the Swampert @ Leftovers
Careful
252 HP/40 Def/216 SpD
-Curse
-Avalanche
-Waterfall
-Earthquake

CursePert, whose nickname is a homage to Dromicie-whatever it is' original name, Fishy. As with all CursePert's, it can perform very well if the user can predict better than a meteorologist does. It's primary goal is to hit things Heatran/Shaymin/Rotom cannot do very, i.e. Blissey (bar SpD drop with Seed Flare/Heatran 'sploding) It also helps against Hippowdon, who is a big nuisance to this team if Shaymin is out.

David the Dragonite @ Life Orb
Rash
114 Atk/184 Spe/212 SpA
-Draco Meteor
-Earthquake
-ExtremeSpeed
-Fire Blast

Ever since Mence was banned, I decided to give MixNite a try again after it having done decently well for me whenever I played on the Suspect Ladder. One thing Nite has over Mence is ExtremeSpeed, which is a BIG help. Fire Blast handles Skarm and co, Draco Meteor for STAB, and Earthquake to dent stuff.

And lastly...

Jimmy31428 the Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
Timid
252 SpA/252 Spe/6 SpD
-Earth Power
-Air Slash
-Seed Flare
-HP Ice 70

Shaymin ^.^ So freakin cute..anyway, Scarfmin is actually a great mon to use, having been helpful everytime I've used it. Earth Power is for dem Heatran and other bothersome mons, Air Slash is for annoying the living hell out of the opponent much like Togekiss does, Seed Flare is for the useful Special Defense drop on Blissey and pals, and HP Ice is for what little dragons OU has left.

Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks~

I see you are fan of skateboarding (team fourstar)
oh and it looKs like your trying to take advantage on the lack of salamence going back to the fire water grass core
oh and by looking at the dragonites name you also have a presence various reptile forums?

Edit: didn't want to spam you rmt but I figured the reptile forum thing because a user called davethedragon is quite very well known presence it lots of reptile forums

I see you are fan of skateboarding
oh and it looKs like your trying to take advantage on the lack of salamence going back to the fire water grass core
oh and by looking at the dragonites name you also have a presence various reptile forums?
1) Not a skateboarding fan
2) Yes.
3) Reference to a Dragonite of Jimmy31428's.

Your team is pretty solid tbh. the only thing i can really say is watch out for the new Timid CM Cunes as their bulk allows them to actually OHKO-2HKO every single pokemon on your team, even shaymin despite its seed flare.

Other than that {and maybe a slight mixape weakness} i cant really see anything wrong with this team.

Good job.

Can i ask how does it fare on shoddy, is there anything you seem to struggle against?

Your team is pretty solid tbh. the only thing i can really say is watch out for the new Timid CM Cunes as their bulk allows them to actually OHKO-2HKO every single pokemon on your team, even shaymin despite its seed flare.

Other than that {and maybe a slight mixape weakness} i cant really see anything wrong with this team.

Good job.

Can i ask how does it fare on shoddy, is there anything you seem to struggle against?
It has a good success rate, however stall bothers this team at times. Hippowdon can be extremely annoying if I can't get Shaymin in. Swampert helps, but really, Shaymin does things alot better.

Other that that not much else really bothers this team, just Stall teams bother it a little.

just one small opinion for you to consider. flamethrower>heatwave on heatran if your scared of missing. cuz flamethrower is only 5base power short of heatwaves which for the most part wont make a difference. heatwaves 90% accuracy also isnt far from fireblasts 85% accuracy. all fire moves also share the same 10%chance to burn so for me heatwave wouldn't be an option. flamethrower for consistent hits &fireblast for power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)