team of lady doom

sorry there is no pictures i dont know how to do that stuff ahem anyway this team is differnt and i think has never been used before the main lead mega gardevoir with gardevoirite (DUH) since mega gardevoir can only have pixalite it has that as an ability and this is its moveset hyper beam moonblast charge beam psychic moonblast and psychic for STAB and hyper beam incase i ever need a strong move against people who arent really affected by moonblast or psychic and charge beam to increase power also 252 in special attack and hp modest nature next is heatran the usual stealth rock user with stealth rock flamethrower iron defence metal sound focus sash stealth rock to uhhh... set up stealth rocks and everything else is just so if he survives a attack he does somthing else 252 def and sp def and 4 hp relaxed nature flash fire ability too incase somone is stupid enough to use a fire attack

next is garchomp with choice band outrage earthquake fire fang giga impact adamant 252 spe and atk and 4 hp this guy is only here to do massive damage or kill 2 or 3 peeps with powerful moves with rough skin incase that damage wasnt enough

goodra with dragon fang modest nature 252 def and spa and 4 in hp gooey nature with dragon pulse flamethrower dragon tail sludge bomb dragon pulse for STAB AWESOMNESS AND A TON OF DAMAGE DUE TO DRAGON FANG gooey coss thats the only good one flamethrower for type coverage kind of... dragon tail incase i dont wanna fight the thing he has and sludge bomb for dem fairy types

aegislash with scope lens adamant nature 252 attack and hp 4 df with sword dance king shield shadow sneak and iron defence this guy is the setup awesomness guy if he sets up your doom is NOW sword dance to do more damage iron defence to not get insta killed by earthquake scope lens for crits WHICH REALLY HELP shadow sneak and not anything else coss hes slow kings shield to protect myself

the final guy POLIWRATH! with life orb why not politoad? coss poliwrath has more stats ok ability swift swim incase somone has rain for whatever reason to go faster with bulk up brick break waterfall and endeavor endeavor is to do the exact same damage the opponenent did to me brick break and waterfall for stab killingness and bulk up incase he needs more defence or attack

If I may suggest, you should probably organize the description of your RMT a little better. It's kind of confusing to see what needs to be fixed. Try doing it like this:

[Image]
[Pokemon]
[Ability]
[Item]
[EV Spread]
[Move set]

[Short paragraph description about why you selected this pokemon(s) move's, ability, ev spread, item, etc.]

And repeat.

Also if you need to look for images, google images helps a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)