Team Lilica - a team featuring CursePert!

<lilica> this is a music off the gay?

The team at a glance: >:[] x-:| =o o= ©.© Ò,,,Ó <)o_o(>

Gyarados
@ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 72 HP/252 Atk/184 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Waterfall
---
Even though it's one of the most predictable leads out there, Gyarados is still the shit. I never Dragon Dance at the beginning of the match, usually I will switch to Swampert straight away to absorb a Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, or a weakened Stone Edge. I might switch Ice Fang for Stone Edge, as I would like to be able to hit other Gyarados. I would still hit Salamence hard, and I rarely Ice Fang on Garchomp unless I really need to (possibility of Yache/low accuracy ya dig). Counters SD Lucario and MixNape pretty well.

Heracross @ Choice Band
Ability: Guts
EVs: 104 HP/252 Atk/152 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Megahorn
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
---
Big Hera. His main purpose is to remove Celebi for Swampert and Gyarados. Pursuit is nice for getting rid of Rapid Spin Starmie as well. I guess you could call him a wall breaker, as he 2HKOs Skarmory, Forretress and maybe Hippowdon with Close Combat, Blissey is obviously dead, and Cresselia eats either Megahorn or Pursuit. Fuck Gliscor.

Forretress @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/96 Def/160 SDef
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Toxic Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
---
Pure utility, basically. I wanted both a Spinner and a Stealth Rock user somewhere on the team and Forretress fit perfectly! Toxic Spikes messes with like Sub Garchomp and Tyranitar which is cool. Gyro Ball hits Gengar for about 70% which is alright but it would be nice to OHKO, at least with SR damage factored in. The EVs listed are a bit random, they're not optimized to survive anything really. I'm willing to shift those Special Defense EVs into Defense to withstand Outrage better or into Attack to hit Gengar harder. Forretress is cool (has a good name etc.) Shed Shell for Magnezone.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/216 Def/32 Spd/8 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Grass Knot
- Leech Seed
- Recover
- U-turn
---
This Celebi seems to be on all of my teams currently, she is so useful it's not even funny. She's takes on Starmie, Vaporeon and other bulky waters that would otherwise wall Swampert, Gyarados and Heatran. Plus Celebi is super cute.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 20 HP/236 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Explosion
---
The only real source of speed on this team, and I depend on it a lot. My main Skarmory counter, important because Whirlwind stops Swampert's set-up dead. It's also cool to beat (unscarfed) Gengar/Dugtrio. In fact, after Swampert absorbs Gengar's Hypnosis, Heatran is usually the one to come in on Shadow Ball, only to outspeed and OHKO with Fire Blast. Scarf Heatran is the tits, the only drag is that Earth Power is not a guaranteed OHKO on Infernape.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Waterfall
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
---
This guy is the centerpiece of the team, and if all goes well I can Curse up with no fear of Celebi and/or outstall the opponent with Rest as they take damage from my Toxic Spikes. As a sidenote, this Swampert lives through a Life Orb Salamence Draco Meteor and the subsequent Brick Break, and is able to Rest off the damage.

That's the team. The central strategy is this: remove the counters to my two set-up sweepers (Gyarados and Swampert) so I can sweep.

I don't really know where to go from here! For example it seems like I depend on Heatran to counter too much, or that I rarely get the opportunity to get Forretress in to do his job. Also Swampert is my only Rock resist, but even with the resistance to Stone Edge he doesn't really like switching into them.

Help me out here! -_-;;;f

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)