Tea Party itt.

ZOMG HURRY UP AND GET PHOTOSHOP. seriously Dion, i look slightly proer than you, thats scary.

^still loving the remoraid though (im guessing thats what it is)

See Dion, if you had photoshop you could shade that and make it so much better. But still, awesome for paint :)

ps. My 17ish posts are catching up with your 80ish

Thanks for the Tynamo/Magikarp picture! So much LOL value! Can I do YET ANOTHER REQUEST? Don't hurry, though. I'd like a Vespiquen, please! Just saying again I love your work especially! (I seem to love everyone's art, for some reason.)

I like the Milotic's expression. It seems as if it's saying 'No, really?'. If me getting to see your art is fun for you, then don't worry: I'll keep requesting 'til you or I drop! Hahaha!

hm now that i've posted it i feel i should finish the rest of the tail...

oh yeah and i forgot to post some more bad comics:

(not that anyone will get it...)

oh and i'm also doing a nuzlocke comic. but it's a duo run with lunatone+solrock.

Yet another 'I like what I see' post from me! They should use that pose for one of the animations in B/W. Can't wait for Verspiquen!

I actually really like the Vespiquen's pose. I second RitterCat's shading suggestion, like that Ferroseed you did (which was really cool). But the Vespiquen really is good! *sigh* she says.

ehh i'm not so big on shading. i think it ruins my stuff since i'm not really used to doing it but i'll give it a go i suppose. :/

Can I request a Petilil? I'm asking a few artists so I have a couple of actual artworks of it to pick from for my avatar. Don't hurry. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)