Tournament Tag, you're it (Won By Garay oak)

Cynara

Banned deucer.
act on king billu check his wall, i deserve to go to r2 Cynara
Neither player deserves act; if you're gonna schedule a time to play, its both your responsibilities to make sure it is in within the deadline of the tour (it was not) So Im not sure on what grounds you expect act when you both decided to agree on a time after deadline.

The coinflip is being retained

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Neither player deserves act; if you're gonna schedule a time to play, its both your responsibilities to make sure it is in within the deadline of the tour (it was not) So Im not sure on what grounds you expect act when you both decided to agree on a time after deadline.

The coinflip is being retained
I'm sorry I was rude in my activity post as I know you are doing your best and trying to run the tour as efficiently as possible. When I checked the tour deadline I just looked at the day and assumed it was 11:59 est which I shouldn't have done. I am sorry for my impetuous matter of scheduling but I hope you can see that I did try to get the game done and it was supposed to be played just an hour after deadline. I hope you will reconsider my act post and know that I did not intentionally try to hold up the tour.

Last edited:

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Activity win request, opponent did not respond
1530220372869.png
Edit: Requesting an extension, as My Thunder messaged me with a time I'll be available to play (12:00 EST/18:00 GMT-1 tomorrow). I understand if an extension cannot be granted.

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Activity:

Holy Ghost vs. Dream - Dream missed scheduled times.
hmsa2012 vs. Terracotta - Hmsa2012 gave terra the win on his profile vms

Coinflips:
1530338032419.png

King Billu vs. iry - neither player contacted eachother

1530338342433.png

ZekromFan vs. Diophantine - no indication that either player actually attended for game / no one called activity

Round 3 in a jiffy.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Round 3

Gratify vs. EternalSnowman
Samqian vs. Pohjis
Diophantine vs. Terracotta
lotiasite vs. King Billu
Alpha Rabbit vs. Holy Ghost
pooyou123456789q vs. Alkione
lhce628 vs. byronthewellwell
My Thunder vs. Garay oak

Deadline: Wednesday 4th July 23:59 GMT+1
Activity: Judgement will be based off Smogon VMs so it is up to you to contact your opponents via Smogon for activity cases, if there isn't sufficient evidence whether one user should get activity over the other, the series will be coinflipped.
Reminders: Gothitelle is Banned, But Gothorita is legal!, Tournament is a Bo1 series.
Replays are mandatory to be saved, in case of disputes. (If you don't want to post them you can pm me them, but its better for the quality of the tour if replays are posted on the thread) - If you don't post / pm a replay you are NOT getting win unless the loser confirms

Last edited:

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
Messaged opp and he’s been online since and hasn’t responded. If he doesn’t respond today I’m calling activity (can’t play in the week)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)