T_T ( UU RMT)

Well, I've been playing on Shoddy Server under the name "GinIchimaru" and I wanted to play moar UU, so I decided to build a new team.

Team at a Glance:

So, thats the Pokemon I use =0, well, I may lack any Pkm with high defences but I didnt want to have any Steelix/Claydol/Aggron in my team =/

Hitmonlee @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
Limber
EVs: 252 Att / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
~ Close Combat
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge
~ Blaze Kick

I chose ScarfLee as my starter, because so I can start rly fast into the game without letting my opponent set up or sleep with normally faster Pokemon ( Rapidash comes to my mind ). With its great Attack, it can damage many of the UU Pokemon. Close Combat is there for STAB. Its also the main attack. The rest are moves to get a better type coverage, though Claydol walls this greatly =(. I also decided to put this as a lead after seeing the great warstory of LonelyNess against Cynthia, that made me try Lee out.

Jynx @ Leftovers
Timid
Forewarn
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~ Ice Beam
~ Calm Mind
~ Psychic
~ Lovely Kiss

"Luna", how the Smogon Analysis calls this set, though I switched Sub to Psychic because i am not a fan of subs. Not many people consider Jynx because its used by nearly noone ( imo ), so this may surprise quiet a few opponents. After I get to CM ( which may be harder than I though ), I sweep with her good speed and two STABs. Slower or/and bulkier opponents that could be a problem will be slept so I may boost a further CM.

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Bold
Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
~ Surf
~ Yawn/Toxic
~ Rapid Spin
~ Protect

Due to two of my Pokemon being weak to SR ( Jynx and Scyther ), I decided to put a Rapid Spinner into my team, and I chose Blastoise because together with Yawn, it can cause many switches ( it works with SR btw ). Its also a reliable defensive Pokemon, that can survive one or two hits. Surf is the STAB and an attack so I dont get totally screwed by Taunt. Protect works great with Yawn, while also giving nice Leftover recovery.

Camerupt @ Leftovers
Modest
Solid Rock
EVs: 228 HP / 96 SpA / 184 SpD
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk
~ Lava Plume
~ Earth Power

My Special Sleep Talking Camerupt, so I may survive a little more. With Earth Power and Lava Plume, it gets two nice STABs and the burn rate of Lava Plume is nice, too. Well nothing much to say here, i just hope with this to burn many opponents =d

Scyther @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
Technician
EVs: 112 HP / 220 Att / 176 Spe
~ Aerial Ace
~ Night Slash/Pursuit
~ Brick Break
~ X-Scissor

Another Scarfer, its Scyther this time. Though its fast already ( 105 Base Speed), it gets Scarf to deal with other ones. Aerial Ace is great with the boosted power, while Night Slash deals with Ghosts ( Rotom ._. ). Brick Break helps me to get rid of some bulky Rock/Steel/Normal Pokemon and also the Screens. X-Scissor deals with the likes of Hypno/Grumpig.

Kecleon @ Leftovers
Calm
Color Change
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Att / 252 SpD
~ Return
~ Shadow Sneak
~ Stealth Rock
~ Thunderwave

My supporting Kecleon I got recommended on another forum - and its pretty kewl. It sets up stone, paralyses some fast Pokemon that think I want to Trick and then either tries to deal some dmg or kill of weaker Pokemon. ( I luved how it killed 7% Chomp with SS once when it was in my OU Team ). It also survived Special Attacks pretty nice, especialls Specser.

So, thats my team... I hope my English was not dat bad :P ( its not my first language ).

Rate it / Love it / Hate it !

well i have not played much UU matches but i have used camerupt and rest and sleep talk just doesn't work that well. try something like EQ/stealth rock/overheat/stone edge.....and get a water abosrber like poliwarth or politoed to switchin for water attacks

Make Scyther a SD or CB set, no point in running two scarfers on the same team. Also, please refrain from using neon green text when posting, it's nearly impossible to read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)