Metagame SV OU Metagame Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Landorus still in meta?
Or is blood ursa better?
I would say that Landorus in this gen is at its worst state, losing Knock-Off, Toxic and even Defog, while Gliscor is basically the new Landorus-T, with also the sets it can run, then it also struggles against Waterpon and other common threats as Manaphy, while I don't think I have to say why BM is broken, since everyone explained it

Adaptability knock + band/SD boost pretty much vaporizes most things. If it wasn't so easy to revenge kill it'd be broken for reasons similar to Lando-I
Adaptability, of course! So don't even bother trying to tank it with anything but the most powerful of walls, and by that I mean Dondozo. Just kill it.

why do people use alomolola?
I'm a masochist, duh.

If anyone has the time could they check my team in my profile?
i don't have time to do a full post about it but essentially
All-attacks chansey is bad
AV lando is bad
Using lando and gliscor on the same team is redundant
Mixed hamurott is bad, also use sacred sword instead of brick break as the only screen setters you'll be facing you lose to anyway
You need some sort of speed control or else you just lose to valiant
Use SD on Waterpon instead of u-turn and replaced wood hammer with horn leech, also use jolly nature, no idea why you're hasty with only physical attacks
Use almomomola for instead of chansey and tusk instead of landorus

This one good? Also zapdos for speed control?
Blind Thy Self (Great Tusk) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Protosynthesis
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Ice Spinner
- Body Press
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang

This one good? Also zapdos for speed control?
Blind Thy Self (Great Tusk) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Protosynthesis
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Ice Spinner
- Body Press
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
This is not a good use of this thread but also... Body Press with full Attack investment? Fire Fang??

A pokemon that I've felt has done well against gliscor is glowking with ice beam. Mine only has max hp investment and 4 special attack evs and is able to ko gliscor, plus it takes 80% from earthquake in return. Just a little info I thought I'd share.
Edit: If the gliscor is anything more than only max hp, i.e. they have sp def investment, it's a guarenteed 2 hit ko. But it still does 63.2%-75.7% with max hp, max sp def and careful nature, which most won't and earthquake will do 55.3%-65.4% back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)