Superstars Mafia - Game Over! Celebrities (and Staraptor Call) win!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
It was a harsh night, you couldnt really sleep well since your host was singing all night to the excellent rhythms of Muse, so you all wake up very tired. You start to go out but you are surprised to hear a random voice in the sky, could... could it be Matt Bellamy?????!! Who knows, you manage to recognize the following words:

timberlake might have brought sexy back, but I'm one of the greatest superstars of all time!
weird message to hear, whatever, you say, and go to eat the breakfast, but fuuuuuuuuuuck you see theres no food. What the hell who could have done this atrocity. After looking around for a bit you find a very very fat dead body, curiously without any blood.... you manage to see this body was Darkanine.

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Darkanine,

You are Maria Sharapova.

A former World No. 1 Russian professional tennis player and three time Grand Slam singles champion. Currently ranked #13 in the world. You won your first Grand Slam title at Wimbledon in 2004 at the age of 17 and won eight titles on the WTA Tour, and you had two brief stints as the World No. 1 in the two years that followed. Nice.

...okay, Rey told me this PM wasn't raunchy enough so you're now a bulimic lesbian with a BDSM fetish. Nice.

Every night, you may PM reyscarface and Eo Ut Mortus "Night X - Hit USER with TENNIS RACKET and take their belongings". You will hit that USER with a TENNIS RACKET and take their belongings. You also know there is candy somewhere out there, and because you are bulimic, you really want to find it.

oh em gee she was bulimic

You are allied with the Sexy. You win if the Sexy win.
Well it looks like... she couldnt keep the anorexic crap up. Whatever, the fact that a bad guy is dead makes up for your empty stomachs (except Yeti she probably is cutting herself cuz theres no food left). Anyways, since you guys really havent had a lot of fun since you were stuck in the island, you decide to make a tango contest. You make the pairs and start dancing to La Macarena since you couldnt find any other song. After the dance ends, you feel very happy to announce the winning couple and recently married, Yeti and Rodan!! Give them a pat in the back please, thanks. But not everything is happiness, you all see supermarth64 in the dance floor with a shattered head, it was as if something very hard hit him.

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear supermarth64,

You are Megan Fox.

First model, then actress - who knows what you will be next! Either Playboy will hire you or you will get a nice recording studio to change your terrible voice to some excellent sounding one and be a singer. Who cares, you're hot, girl. Everyone could fuck you and gladly marry you and stay forever, but...

"<@CaptKirby> I do not think a relationship with Megan Fox would have the sweetness that made those work"

What the fuck, you say angrily. A man has resisted to you, and you will not tolerate this; it's time for the Hollywood world to suffer because of this man's actions.

Since you have pretty nice attributes, nobody can resist you (not counting CK). Every night you may PM reyscarface and Eo Ut Mortus "Night X - Licking finger for USER1 to vote USER2". You will do that finger licking thing every man loves to see (except CK) and will cause USER1 to vote USER2 (unless that USER is CK).

megan fox is so sexy

You are allied with the Sexy. You win if the Sexy win.
Hmmm? 2 guys of the same team dead? Did they hate themselves enough? Who knows, but by now you are jumping of felicity. You are ready to go to the tents when all of a sudden you hear something from the sky, 2 voices actually. "GOOD BYE MOTHERFUCKERS" one very high pitched voice says, and another manly one screams "FUCK UWE BOLL". Quickly, you find a telescope in the ground, and what the fuck you see Staraptor Call and Captain Planet in a tremendously big jet:

Hmmm... Looks like Captain Planet is still too pathetic to buy a real ship. Anyways, Staraptor Call is gone, and all of a sudden a picture falls of the space. The pic is Staraptor Call and Captain Planet naked playing...... the 'swords' game while standing on the dead body of Uwe Boll. Perturbed you decide to throw the pic, and you see theres something written behind:

reyscarface said:
Dear Staraptor Call,

You are Kirby.

Sucking, blowing, and swallowing - it's all in a day's work for you. You also don't wear much clothing. Sounds like a typical Hollywood personality to me! You were also in a game called "Kirby Superstar" and for me to pass up a chance to abuse that pun would be as unlikely as Chris Brown passing up the chance to abuse Rihanna...but I digress. Anyway, you somehow crashed your warp star into Uwe Boll's house. Unfortunately, you survived the impact and were forced to star in his newest monstrosity of a film, which takes place in the North Pole.

Since you have the ability to copy powers, every DAY you may PM reyscarface and Eo Ut Mortus "Day X - Swallow USER". You will swallow that user and copy his/her powers. At night, you may use the power you copied during the day by sending reyscarface and Eo Ut Mortus "Night X - Activating stored power". After using a power, you will lose it. If you manage to copy 5 different powers and use all of them successfully, you will summon Captain Planet, and together, you will assassinate Uwe Boll and escape. Thanks to your mighty Dragoon, you have the fastest priority in this game as well.

You are holding the Super Candy. This item will let you survive a lynch or a kill once; it will then disappear. Be careful, though, because even though you may be the only one that can use it, it can still be stolen.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you can copy and successfully use five different powers.
And finally the last words: "Fuck you all, im not fat im just bulky". You finally understand why he survived the tackle from Peyton Manning. Anyways, Staraptor Call officially left the island, and with that he succesfully achieved his win condition! You would congratulate him if only he didnt leave you all rotten in the island.

You also manage to see uh... Lexi and katya dancing, screaming, shouting and singing semi naked like theres no tomorrow, maybe they got all excited the hot host (not Eo, me) started singing that they decided to jump with him? Who knows, but they keep doing it non stop!

With no more to see or say, you decide to think of who to lynch.

It is now Day 6, Day 6 ends whenever a majority is reached since you guys are fast as hell with these.

reyscarface said:
You make the pairs and start dancing to La Macarena since you couldnt find any other song. After the dance ends, you feel very happy to announce the winning couple and recently married, Yeti and Rodan!! Give them a pat in the back please, thanks.
Congradulations Rodan and Yeti. Time to break out the cake and champagne!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i would never marry rodan in all eternity. or anyone on this forum for that matter.
reyscarface the queer!!

regardless, we lynch flamestrike the wolf. filthy mothertrucker.

Don't deny it, Yeti. :P (just kidding)

Time for a song parody lynch:

Here comes flamestrike,
the murdering wolf,
something something something,
something something...
Lynch Flamestrike

Yeah, yeah. Worst luck killing ever (or maybe I was stupid with targeting, I dunno), two successful kills out of out of 6 tries and one of them redirected to kill someone that I desperately wanted to stay alive -_-. Oh well, I did my best, I have no regrets. Oh and Finn, you could at least have the respect to fill in all the words lol

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I did my best. I have no regrets.
Also, good job, Finn.
Did 'your best' include making piss-poor fake claims for your team, which instantly exposed anyone who used them?
Nice role PMs, the lack of flavor was super.

I still maintain Rodan is severe 'do not want' of the most unwanted levels.

Meh, I remember saying something along the lines of:

"These may not be perfect, so spell check for errors etc... also, remember to add flavor (the fun part)"

when distributing the roles.
I'll take it up in postgame...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)