Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES!

I'm so happy about this that I don't even care that they used casual and competitive as if they were mutually exclusive.

we should have a poll asking who won e3

i mean this is a pokemon site so people might be a bit biased but we seem to have a lot of well-rounded people here

except for that one person who will vote for xbox no matter what :toast:

for me personally i'm a little torn in the sense that...

come on. ridley looks like a fucking badass. you know you want him in.

but at the same time i've kinda boss-zoned him in the sense that in all of the things i've seen him in he seems like he'd make a better boss than pc?

if they could make him work [and they probably could] it'd be cool, though we'd be missing out on a kickass boss [though i guess he could be both, though scaling him down would contradict some smash series canon but w/e]

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hmmm....I'm not so sure I like his predictions. Megaman is pretty much a free pass, and I honestly think the others could have been pure luck. The fact he said "animal crossing guy" doesn't really help either.

Hmmm....I'm not so sure I like his predictions. Megaman is pretty much a free pass, and I honestly think the others could have been pure luck. The fact he said "animal crossing guy" doesn't really help either.
Wii Fit Trainer is SUCH an obscure choice however. He's the first person I've EVER seen predict her.

i'd keep an eye on him but not put too much faith in him. it's a really obscure character but it definitely could be a shot in the dark.

[mii seems likely too imo]

besides even if you do believe him and it ends up wrong... so what, right? not like he's gonna kill your children or something.

So I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one hyped beyond all belief for this game. Why don't we start congealing a video archive together to chronicle all the footage we have of the game and maybe add it to the OP?

This is everything I've seen so far:
The full Nintendo Direct with SSB announcement starting at 34:23
[youtube]13D1I5s236o[/youtube]
First Trailer:
[youtube]xvudMu-5kIU[/youtube]
Mega Man Reveal:
[youtube]aX2KNyaoNV4[/youtube]
Wii Fit Trainer reveal:
[youtube]lBoL1Ic9uWw[/youtube]
Sakuri's Developer Direct:
[youtube]vQD1yJinzeQ[/youtube]
Live Wii Fit Trainer reveal and Mario vs Mega Man battle (Warning, horrible commentary):
[youtube]Iktxi6tPBPw[/youtube]

Has anyone seen anything else?

So I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one hyped beyond all belief for this game. Why don't we start congealing a video archive together to chronicle all the footage we have of the game and maybe add it to the OP?

This is everything I've seen so far:
The full Nintendo Direct with SSB announcement starting at 34:23
[youtube]13D1I5s236o[/youtube]
First Trailer:
[youtube]xvudMu-5kIU[/youtube]
Mega Man Reveal:
[youtube]aX2KNyaoNV4[/youtube]
Wii Fit Trainer reveal:
[youtube]lBoL1Ic9uWw[/youtube]
Sakuri's Developer Direct:
[youtube]vQD1yJinzeQ[/youtube]
Live Wii Fit Trainer reveal and Mario vs Mega Man battle (Warning, horrible commentary):
[youtube]Iktxi6tPBPw[/youtube]

Has anyone seen anything else?
Here's a comparison video.
[youtube]O6la3f5tOw0[/youtube]

Tons of Wii-U screenshots:

http://minus.com/mbsPOuCycDrRiF (17 pics)
http://minus.com/mIjRA5mLm0oNc (91 pics)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)