sunoukami's Breeding Service: I breed what you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my breeding service. Need a certain Pokémon, but can't find it anywhere offered? Can't breed for it yourself? Do not look any further!

Just leave your requests and I will breed your Pokémon for you. However, depending on your request it might take me some time, so please be patient.

My timezone is GMT +1 and I can go online only in the evenings or on weekends. If we can't find a time to trade, we can also trade via GTS (I will PM you the method I have in mind in such a case)

FC: 0748-3845-8744

What I can breed/offer:

• Any (breedable) 5 IV Pokémon with any eggmoves, nature and every ability or (released) hidden ablity.
Disclaimer: I say any because I honestly think I can do any Pokémon (I collected all them buggers for completion of the Pokédex and I have friend safaris en masse). However, it MIGHT be that I am mistaken and there exists some combination of species/egg moves/ability that I can't do. In such a case I am sorry.

• Pokémon with specific Hidden Powers and also Pokémon with 0 speed IVs for Trickroom sets.
  • Your Pokémon will be unique and not cloned and/or given to someone else. If you want me to, I can even give you the unhatched egg, so that your Pokémon can have you as its OT. If you just want a certain nickname, of course I will give the Pokémon the nickname you want.
Disclaimer: Keep in mind that if you want me to trade you an egg, I might accidently give you the wrong egg because I sometimes get confused with many eggs. Just tell me my mistake and I will find you the right egg, please do not accuse me of scamming prematurely in such a case, be patient.

• If you do not trust me for any reason (for example because this is a new account), I can give you your Pokémon/egg before you give me yours (just give me some wild caught garbage Pokémon). You can then check the Pokémon for its IVs etc. to confirm that it is what you want before you give me your Pokémon (and I give you your garbage back).

Limitations on Pokémon I breed:

• I will breed for 6 IV Pokémon or other extremely "hard-to-breed" Pokémon only if there is a very good reason to do so (for example if you want to run a mixed attacker and do not want to miss out on defenses or speed). However, requests like that will obviously take much longer for me to fullfill. Another example of such a "hard-to-breed" Pokémon would be a Volt Tackle Pikachu, since I would have to remove the Everstone from a parent.
  • I will NOT breed for a 6 IV Pokémon just for the Pokémon to be "perfect" without competitive reason. 5 IVs, be it 31, 30 (for hidden powers) or 0 (in speed) are however no problem thanks to Destiny Knot and chain breeding.
  • ALL Pokémon will be bred in Kalos, I do not breed in earlier generations.
  • If you want a certain Pokéball, tell me. However, there is a (good) chance I will not be able to get you the Pokéball you want (you can still ask though and maybe you're lucky).
  • If you want a certain gender, tell me. However, if I get extremely unlucky and everything but the gender fits and I just can't seem to get the gender you want, I might only be able to give you a "wrong-gendered" Pokémon because I ran out of patience...

What I want:

• Competitive legendaries with good IVs. I do not mind if they're RNG abused (obviously) or cloned.
  • Other competitive Pokémon (preferably with good IVs) and transfer moves from previous generations (so: everything I can't breed in Gen VI). Examples are Superfang Golbat or Extremespeed Linoone and such stuff. I do not mind if they're RNG abused (obviously) or cloned.
  • If you can't offer anything of the above mentioned, I also take just "regular" competitive 5 IV Pokémon that I can add to my personal collection.
  • If you can't offer anything at all, don't be shy and post your request anyway. Chances are you're lucky I will breed the Pokémon anyway because I like the set and want to add it to my personal collection. Once the chainbreeding of IVs onto suitable parents is done it's not hard for me to get another specimen for myself, which is often motivation enough for me.
What I DO NOT want: If you know that the Pokémon you're offering is pokégenned or in another way hacked/illegal, please, do not offer it.

I reserve the right to decline your requests for whatever reason!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Smogon :D

CMT for anything you want to breed this Cottonee
that I have no motivation to breed myself.

Can be in a Pokeball if you truly cannot find the 'Ball parent
Preferably female so I can breed some for a couple of my friends.
(I would only put it in my thread if you are okay with that.)
Nature: Timid
IVs: Hidden Power Ice... I don't remember the IV spread
Ability: Prankster
Egg Moves: Memento, Beat Up, Encore
Also, good luck on your thread :D

Hey could u breed me a brave weak armour onix with the followijng ev spread 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Cmt
Yes :)

Hello and welcome to Smogon :D

CMT for anything you want to breed this Cottonee
that I have no motivation to breed myself.

Can be in a Pokeball if you truly cannot find the 'Ball parent
Preferably female so I can breed some for a couple of my friends.
(I would only put it in my thread if you are okay with that.)
Nature: Timid
IVs: Hidden Power Ice... I don't remember the IV spread
Ability: Prankster
Egg Moves: Memento, Beat Up, Encore
Also, good luck on your thread :D
Also yes. I'll try with the ball, it's a few more steps but i should be able to do it.

At the moment I am breeding 4 other pokes (I have the same thread on another site). So I will probably get your Pokés at the weekend. I hope thats soon enough for both of you :)
Also, could you please tell me if you want to give me something in return? its a big motivation for me :)

Also yes. I'll try with the ball, it's a few more steps but i should be able to do it.

At the moment I am breeding 4 other pokes (I have the same thread on another site). So I will probably get your Pokés at the weekend. I hope thats soon enough for both of you :)
Also, could you please tell me if you want to give me something in return? its a big motivation for me :)
No problem, I can wait.

We both gave you a "CMT" so you can look at both our threads and pick out what you like in return :P Everything in my thread is alright for you to choose (except the Trophy case, as nothing in there is ft at the moment).

The link to my thread is in me sig~v

No problem, I can wait.

We both gave you a "CMT" so you can look at both our threads and pick out what you like in return :P Everything in my thread is alright for you to choose (except the Trophy case, as nothing in there is ft at the moment).

The link to my thread is in me sig~v
Aaaah alright ;) I didn't know the abbreviation. I'll go through your threads then as soon as I have your Pokés and tell you what I'd like :)

Click the link in my sig to see what i have on offer and then reply with what you would like :)

Hello! I'd like a Macnetric Egg 5IV 31/even/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice) Timid nature FC: 1091-9940-7693
I have lots of 5IVs and 6IVs pokemon for trade we could discuss a fair trade if you'd like! Thanks!

Any way you can breed me a shuckle with 31 in hp def sdef and speed with the hidden ability? I dont have much to trade thats of value since ive had to start all over after some trouble with money and having to sell things

Hello! I'd like a Macnetric Egg 5IV 31/even/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice) Timid nature FC: 1091-9940-7693
I have lots of 5IVs and 6IVs pokemon for trade we could discuss a fair trade if you'd like! Thanks!
Yes I will do that, but I'm afraid you will have to wait at least until the weekend. If you're unlucky you'll have to wait until the next weekend :(

Any way you can breed me a shuckle with 31 in hp def sdef and speed with the hidden ability? I dont have much to trade thats of value since ive had to start all over after some trouble with money and having to sell things
Yes, but can you please tell me which nature you want? Also, like TachoMederos you should not expect your Pokemon before the weekend (possibly next weekend)...I'm sorry but it takes quite some time to breed and there are many requests ;)

The reason why it takes so long is there are six open requests atm (i have the same thread on another site). I will breed your pokémon, but please be patient :)

Hello!

Would it be possible for you to breed a Froakie for me? If it is shiny, it would be awesome, and preferably with HP Fire.

My reasons? Well, I'm a HUGE Greninja fan, and wether I've tried in many places to get a competitive one in trade, no one has showed interest in my Pokes. :/

I have the following perfect-IV pokes from past generations: Torterra, Terrakion, Garchomp, a shiny Charizard, Hydreigon and Forretress.

Your help would be so much appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello, I'm interested in Hasty/Protean/Hp Fire Froakie (31/30/31/30/31/30) in a Dive Ball if possible. I can offer 5iv pokemon and a shiny pokemon for one of these. Please pm me if you can or can't do so. Thanks

Hi!
Can you breed any field egg group male pokemon with hp grass? I don't know if something can interest you on my thread...

I would be delighted if you could breed me these two pokemon (or one, if it takes too much time to do two):

- Deino, modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, dark pulse + earth power

- Abomasnow, quiet, 31/x/31/31/31/0, with as high atk IV as you are willing to.

I will give you a high IV hasty Yveltal + a shiny transfer moves conceldurr, or I can also offer you lots of other pokemon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)