Sun / Moon In-Game Tier List

Island Scan came up earlier. Since the mons that appear are predictable (based on day of the week) I'd argue it should be allowed? 10 quick scans and then an island scan to get a specific mon isn't so bad at all.

But, unfortunately, where on the island a mon appears seems to be random. So you have to have basically cleared it out before you can scan "safely." This makes most of the later island scan mons kinda dubious - like, Honedge would be really good on paper if you could get it early on island 2... (it trivializes Lurantis, which is amazing in and of itself) but if you try to do that, odds are it just spawns in somewhere you can't reach yet and despawns before you get it.

So, with this in mind: the island 1 mons are what come across as potentially interesting. Of these, Chikorita, Deino, and Klink all seem kinda worthless, so they can be dismissed outright. Horsea evolves too late and you're fucked if you don't get the 5% Dragon Scale.

The remaining mons that might achieve a relevant tier, then, are Cyndaquil, Litwick, and Totodile.

Totodile's the big winner here. It comes early, hits hard, makes good use of a whole lot of TMs, and gets the cheeky level 30 Gatr evolution. I'm probably gonna try to do a run with it, actually, because at least on paper this looks like a very solid pick. It's not the best early Water (Wishiwashi and Gyarados have immediate power; Wingull has a fast evolution into the amazing DrizzleBird) but it's durable, it hits respectably hard, and it's even "fast" for Sun/Moon ingame with 78 Speed. (thanks, Alobama)

Cyndaquil doesn't look bad, either! It's fast as hell, does alright damage, and its movepool is shockingly usable compared to the norm for Fire-types. Lack of Attack probably hurts it a lot in practice, though; most of what it wants to use is physical up until fairly late in the game.

Litwick is weird. I'm definitely gonna try to build with this because it seems like it's either gonna be pretty okay or super-duper-trash. You've got a really nice typing with Fire/Ghost, strongish Embers off the bat, Flame Burst right when Ember starts to get kinda bleh, and your early level-up movepool gives you cheeky shit like Fire Spin and Wisp... (Fire/Ghost + Wisp = FUCK YOU LURANTIS)

But your stats are just so damned bad. And it takes way too long for you to get a usable Ghost STAB w/ level 28 Hex or Shadow Ball on Route 14.

It seems like it should have a solid early game, and Chandelure would be rock-solid once you got it, but level 41 is just so damned late for the first evolution. I mean, I guess the silver lining is that level 41 means you're at or near Poni Wilds anyway, lol, so you may as well just go straight from Litwick > Chandelure.

Am I right to assume Dewpider is so high up mostly due to how busted its ability is?
If so, then shouldn't the fact that it doesn't get any physical water moves (i.e. Waterfall and Liquidation) until the late game put a damper on it? Maybe I'm underestimating boosted Scald, but that's still coming off a miserable 50 S.ATK stat.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Am I right to assume Dewpider is so high up mostly due to how busted its ability is?
If so, then shouldn't the fact that it doesn't get any physical water moves (i.e. Waterfall and Liquidation) until the late game put a damper on it? Maybe I'm underestimating boosted Scald, but that's still coming off a miserable 50 S.ATK stat.
I know that sounds bad, but Azumarill has Base 50 Attack. When there's an ability that doubles power, you can hit like a truck even when your attack stat sucks.

I second Archen rising. I'd argue for Top, but I can see how missing out on the earlygame works against it. Even at lv. 15, it catches up in level quickly thanks to its firepower with moves like Acrobatics - when evolving into Archeops, it becomes the best user of Acrobatics in the game. Can sweep tough lategame teams and put a huge dent into mons your team really struggles to hurt. OHKOing potential and a good typing keep it from going into Defeatist HP range most of the time.

I did my run without Exp Share and without X-items.

I feel like Mimikyu should go from Upper Mid to High. It has a few flaws, but it's overall been the best Pokemon on my team ever since I caught it. The artificial bulk provided by Disguise more than makes up for its below-average bulk, especially when fighting many important trainers that choose to use a Z-move against a fresh Mimikyu. It doesn't get a usable Fairy move until lvl 46, but it was able to easily carry its weight to that point using Shadow Claw (TM or lvl 37) / Leech Life (TM) / Thief (TM, but the equally-strong Feint Attack is lvl 26) / Thunder Wave (TM), all of which are available before Mimikyu is. It also has a medium-fast growth rate, so it will never be difficult to train, especially considering how overpowered Disguise is against wild Pokemon. It was easily able to keep up with and possibly even outshine my Snorlax, Alolan Muk, Araquanid, Mudsdale, and Primarina. It was also leagues better than my Minior, which it is currently ranked alongside. It's also worth noting that its three immunities mean some Pokemon, like Lusamine's Bewear, can't touch it at all. Its low HP stat and access to a self-healing move and one free turn without damage also make it very cheap to heal.

Defending Alolan Muk's current standing. It's absolutely untouchable early-game, can solo Mimikyu, and gets Eviolite just before it starts to drop off. I used Poison Fang / Infestation / Rock Tomb / Bite and didn't have trouble with anything other than Totem Wishiwashi a few heavy-hitters that show up just before Eviolite becomes available. At some points, it's not fast nor efficient, but it gets the job done better than most things can, and the early/late-game performance makes this small lull in the middle more than worth it.

I feel that Mimikyu is right at home in Upper Mid. You get it pretty late in the game, and it may take awhile to find with that 5% encounter rate. Disguise is an excellent ability for ingame, and allows for Mimikyu to usually get 2 hits in thanks to its relatively good Speed stat, or to inflict status changes in Charm, Thunder Wave, etc. It'll essentially blow through wild Mons and simplify Trainer battles, leveling up fast thanks to the above average exp rate. Getting Play Rough late isn't great, but Shadow Claw and coverage is good enough until then. Upon acquiring Play Rough, it improves quite a bit.
I know in previous tier lists for other games, in-battle items would be accounted for in the tiering (such as X-Accuracy Horn Drill for Nidoking in RBY). Can the same thing apply to Mimikyu and Revives, since strategically saccing it once Disguise is broken and reviving it allows it to abuse Disguise again? This "strategy" allowed me to break through many threats, especially since I played through the game blind. If yes, I'd back placing it in High, since doing this really does trivialize some aspects of the game.

Truth be told I didn't really want to include SOS mons just because how much scumming you have to do to find some of them.
I'd say it really needs to be looked at on a case by case basis. Stuff like Salamence is obvious so rare that it's basically irrelevant, but I know other SOS pokemon have appeared without me actively looking for them, which indicates they're probably pretty common. I'll try chaining for Slowbro later today and get back to you on how rare that is.

Island Scan came up earlier. Since the mons that appear are predictable (based on day of the week) I'd argue it should be allowed? 10 quick scans and then an island scan to get a specific mon isn't so bad at all.

But, unfortunately, where on the island a mon appears seems to be random. So you have to have basically cleared it out before you can scan "safely." This makes most of the later island scan mons kinda dubious - like, Honedge would be really good on paper if you could get it early on island 2... (it trivializes Lurantis, which is amazing in and of itself) but if you try to do that, odds are it just spawns in somewhere you can't reach yet and despawns before you get it.
I'm curious about this, so I'm going to see if I can SR the island scans to change where they spawn.
SRs aren't ideal, but considering how rare a lot of pokemon are (SO MANY 5% slots) and how mostly instant the entire process is I dont think it should count against them too much.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'd say it really needs to be looked at on a case by case basis. Stuff like Salamence is obvious so rare that it's basically irrelevant, but I know other SOS pokemon have appeared without me actively looking for them, which indicates they're probably pretty common. I'll try chaining for Slowbro later today and get back to you on how rare that is.
I did Slowbro. I did find one. Tried another chain and it took a lot longer than I figured it would (+10, and I mean let's be fair we're aiming for efficiency).

Ultimately I feel if a Pokemon is only found by SOS it can be allowed but faces a punishment as well. If an optional Pokemon exists from SOS and does not exist anywhere else (i.e. Salamence, Slowbro) then it shouldn't be allowed.

I think I will extend this to QR scanning too. This one seems to require access to QR codes (an outside source outside of trading). To me it would prevent things from becoming convoluted as well.

So tl;dr - no SOS scumming and no QR. I may create a separate tier list with QR mons included IF there is a high demand for it. Mons will eventually reflect their ranking if only found via SOS (i.e. expect Kangaskhan to drop too).

Other things that were discussed:

- Slowpoke will go to Mid at this time.
- Salandit will go to High.
- Tentative on Psyduck Poliwag and Tentacool to Upper Mid.
- Tentative Wishiwashi to Top.
- Tentative Beldum to Mid - but I really could use a very in-depth reason as to why. Not "it blows up endgame." Spoiler alert - no it does not (source: I did use it).
- Tentative rising on Litten, Pikapek, and Oriochiro.

I think I will extend this to QR scanning too. This one seems to require access to QR codes (an outside source outside of trading). To me it would prevent things from becoming convoluted as well.

So tl;dr - no SOS scumming and no QR. I may create a separate tier list with QR mons included IF there is a high demand for it. Mons will eventually reflect their ranking if only found via SOS (i.e. expect Kangaskhan to drop too).
QR codes are completely trivial to find. It's less of a hassle than trading is. It's less of a hassle than finding some 5% mons. And significantly less of a hassle than some SOS-only encounters (it took me over an hour to get a pichu to summon pikachu).
And after looking at the island scans i've caught and trying to reset for Gothita a few times, I think they might be even more static than I first thought and will show up on specific routes relevant to their level.
At worst, they get a slight penalty due to taking a little more work but even then its way more streamlined than sos-only encounters can be.

I think Bounsweet should move from mid to high or at least upper mid. There's an in-game trade for a Lv. 16 Bounsweet in one of the PMCs. It has an Adamant nature and good stats. It's one level away from evolving, so you won't have to put up with training a Bounsweet for too long. The boosted EXP really helps, so you should have no problem leveling it up. It reaches its final evolution relatively early, when it learns Stomp at Lv. 29. Tsareena has a base 120 attack stat, which is very powerful this early in the game.

The only real issues with Tsareena is its movepool. Pretty much the only usable level-up moves it gets are Trop Kick and High Jump Kick. It can learn Acrobatics from TM, though, which can be found behind some Tauros rocks at Ten Carat Hill, which gives it all-around good coverage.

Tsareena has proven to be very useful for me in-game and was the most powerful member of my team, due to the boosted EXP.

Metagross is good in endgame

Source: I used a Bold one, with exp. share off (thus rolling in at upper 40s), set mode, and no items. I am led to believe this is not the canon gameplay experience though, and there are probably better mons to jam fifty X items and hyper potions into; I think it is much more important that Yungoos get off Beldum's level than Beldum move up.

edit: please explain to me how rampardos contributes more than metagross

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
QR Pokémon should be included. It's not that hard to save a tab with all the Dex codes on your phone, it's super quick (like a minute at most to scan 10 codes to trigger the Pokémon) and convenient, and it's consistent thanks to the fixed tables and apparently decent spawn rates.

I'd like to point out that Cranidos is in mid tier alongside things like Archen, Eevee, Petilil, Pinsir, Rockruff. This thing is complete garbage and I have no idea what it's doing so high up in the list. It starts out with the same disadvantages that Archen (and the other fossils) do but unlike Archen it doesn't ever do anything when it evolves. Even in the region where almost all the new mons are slow it still struggles (58 speed is REALLY BAD) especially toward endgame where things start getting full Speed EVs so it'll just die like every other game it's in. It absolutely does not deserve Mid tier considering the baseline already set by other mons present in the tier and should be dropped to low or bottom.

I did Slowbro. I did find one. Tried another chain and it took a lot longer than I figured it would (+10, and I mean let's be fair we're aiming for efficiency).
I ended up finding a Regenerator Slowpoke before I found a Slowbro (17 Slowpokes into the chain, as I'd checked each one with Entrainment and had the PP to serve as a counter). Even with my catching crew in the high 30's and low 40's, I found the constant Yawning annoying. I'd agree that chaining for a Slowbro early-game would be grossly impractical.

Here to weigh in on my team members' rankings:
Magikarp: Heartily agree with top tier. Tore through a ton of the game, and around when you get the rod the game's been chucking a ton of rare candies at you so the useless stage is really, really short.
Magnemite: Also agree with top tier. Excellent typing, and gets what it needs when it needs. Until you get Discharge, you're stuck with Charge Beam for electric STAB (Special STAB anyway), which isn't too bad, although the miss chance is annoying. If you're lucky with Hidden Power typings you can get some decent coverage while you're waiting, and you have Tri Attack if you're desperate. Late evolution is no problem thanks to the early Eviolite, and I was actually kind of sad to see it evolve. Eviolite Magneton dished out some serious hurt.
Rowlett: Decent early on in the game, but falls off around the time it gets a ghost type. It seems like everything has a SE move and it's....just slow enough to be always outsped, and not enough bulk to DO much. Probably OK where it's at because
Fomantis: Was absolute garbage. Like, absolutely absolutely garbage. Slow, terrible typing, couldn't help but constantly think "This is NU or PU Fodder" when I used it. Always felt like the baby of the team, and never got the chance to do much.
Alolan Marowak: (Can you even evolve into Kantonian Marowak in SuMo? Making the distinction just in case) Solid. Think it could use a bump up from Low Mid. Has a solid ability either way you get, although Lightningrod is better for in-game because you don't get Flare Blitz until late. Brutal Swing, Flame Charge, and Bonemerang are all really solid, and with a Thick Club (simple with Compoundeyes Thief Butterfree), it doesn't much matter what you use. SD comes in at a reasonable time, and with an SD and a Flame Charge or two you can sweep teams fairly easily. Actually hit harder than Gyarados a lot of the time, and thanks to my Lightningrod was a good teammate for it in Doubles or good as a switch-in. Only real issue was speed, honestly, and shredded the E4 even with level disadvantage, thanks to Flare Blitz and Shadow Bone from the Move Relearner.
Lunala: A good enough mon. I mean, it's immensely powerful and I tried to avoid using it unless I was desperate, so I'm not the most informed, but it just felt like everything had a Dark type move after I got it. Its Multiscale clone actually let it tank most of these if it was at full health, but getting into a protracted battle with something carrying dark type moves seemed a bad idea (Was my only decentish counter for any Snorlax late game, and didn't help much even then. Kukui's Snorlax especially was terrible). Absolutely nuked anything not carrying dark type moves (or outspeeding many that do), though, so probably deserves its spot, if only by virtue of ridiculous BST and the high level it comes at.

If Pokéwalker stuff was allowed in the HGSS list then QR codes should be allowed in this. They're even easier to obtain.

I'll just chime in with some vague thoughts. Played through with pretty much just new guys though.

Rowlet line is incredably underwhelming. Losing the Flying type hurt it more than it helped, the ghost weaknesses come just in time for you to be hit with Shadow Claws , Shadow Balls and Crunchs from all over the place. It's slow speed means it often takes hits that can do a huge chunk to it.

Crabrawler puts in solid work in the early game, soloing the first totem with ease and being a solid pick for quite a bit. In the mid-late game it drops off as everything starts to evovle, it's evolution is too late and you'll end up babying it to keep it relevant.

Lycanroc Caught this in Vast Poni Canyon but was pretty solid with Crunch / Rock Slide / Brick Break , didn't really suffer but didn't really accel.

Charabug I caught this not knowing how late the evolution comes. He doesn't really have the bulk or the attack. I took Magnimite off the team to use Charabug and it just seems all round worse. It does get brilliant coverage though. You can't take advantage of the electric STAB because your too slow and getting hit too hard.

Mudbray / Mudsdale MVP Stamina lets it live battles it has no business battling. This thing solo'd the Fire Totem, the Electric Totem (despite Levitate) and the Dragon Totem not to mention Olivia and puts in the work against other notable trainers like Hapu later. Bulldoze is solid but High Horsepower comes pretty quick then Heavy Slam lets you take out the Ghost Totem with relative ease, (I lost Decideye to it but otherwise Mudsdale took this totem by itself).

Sandit evo , Eh thought it be better. Takes babying around the time you get it, takes a while to evolve and then is stuck with Flame Burst as its fire move until Flamethrower at Level 44(ish) Mine often just failed to get the OHKOs and it's fraility meant it would go down before it. It can barely survive neutral stab attacks. Getting a female also took ages.

I also used Minor for a bit to patch a weakness to flying. It mostly did nothing so I can't comment on how good/bad it is.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands

QR Pokémon should be included. It's not that hard to save a tab with all the Dex codes on your phone, it's super quick (like a minute at most to scan 10 codes to trigger the Pokémon) and convenient, and it's consistent thanks to the fixed tables and apparently decent spawn rates.
If Pokéwalker stuff was allowed in the HGSS list then QR codes should be allowed in this. They're even easier to obtain.
OK I am just going to wade in here too: ColonelM Said he would possibly make a QR Code list if there was enough demand. I personally believe it should not be counted because it allows you to obtain Pokemon from outside the Alola Dex. Also: QR codes are not "trivial to find" unless you have the internet. You could potentially be waiting for upto 6 days to get the mon you want... That is terribly inefficient. The only mons you can really consider here are the ones on Island 1. If they can potentially spawn anywhere on the island, past Island 1 there are a number of areas you cannot explore immediately or until much later. That makes a number of them awkward to get your hands on.

In regards to my own team (lol most of it is down in the dumps of this list), I mostly avoided wild mons unless I wanted to catch them, had XP share on, switched it off for the grand Poni valley section (which in hindsight was a mistake), team ended up around Lv 50... Made the E4 a tough and interesting set of matches. Mudsdale was MVP by miles, backed up by Primarina throughout the game. Between them I probably wouldn't have beaten the Elite 4. Crabrawler and Charjabug never felt weak throughout the game, and I hooked Vikavolt up with Bug Buzz at the end of the game too, came in useful a couple of times. Crabrawler got worse after it evolved imo, losing so much speed massively hurts it. Gaining Ice Punch was good, but the loss of Evio and all that speed... Yeah... Crabrawler should be ranked above Crabominable.

Toucannon was pretty good too, but it was just SO SLOW OMG. Beak Blast saved my neck though in the final fight with you know who. Burning a few mons here and there was incredibly useful. SR was nasty though. Salazzle was probably my least used mon. Lagged the game to shit and it was pretty weak in all honestly. I had a Spcl Att boosting nature, and it missed out on a number of KOs which was kinda annoying. Agree it should drop a tier to high, but mine was terrible so... idk what to do with it haha.

My team was as follows:

Popplio - High Tier, probably one of the best in High Tier
- Fairly bulky and hits hard
- Can get Scald fairly early in the mid-game, the same as with any other Water Pokemon
- Highly diverse movepool with Water Move, Moonblast, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball (if you backtrack a bit), and Ice Beam (right before the Elite Four).

Magnemite - Top Tier
- The best Pokemon on my team and possibly in the game for an in-game team.
- Still nowhere close to BW2 Magnemite
- Has to work with Charge Beam and Discharge for most of the game
- Evolves to Magnezone fairly late in the game right before the end
- Loses Ghost and Dark resistances from Gen V and there's a lot of these attacks throughout the game.

Cubone - High Tier
- I got a Thick Club Jolly Cubone as the first one I encountered, so I just went with it.
- Bonemarang is nuts at that stage of the game, more powerful than almost anything you can get early on.
- Does very well against the Fire, Grass, and Electric trials immediately after you catch him.
- Has a workable movepool of Bongmarang/Brick Break/Rock Tomb/Flame Charge/False Swipe.
- Started falling behind a bit around the Ghost trail after his low speed/special bulk started hurting him, but he was my best Pokemon until then.

Wimpod - Upper Mid
- Gosolipod hits very hard and First Impression is very nice.
- Movepool is a bit limited to Sucker Punch/First Impression/Leech Life/Brick Break until you get Liquidation fairly late.
- His power level is supposed to spike around Po Town, but unfortunately all the Bug/Poisons resist his moves except Sucker Punch, which has 5PP and is unreliable.
- Emergency Exit definitely hurts more than it helps.

Gabite - Lower Mid
- One of the most difficult Pokemon to catch.
- Unlike Plat Gible, this thing didn't start pulling its weight until it evolved to Garchomp, which takes 10+ levels.

Speaking of, What is Rockruff doing in mid tier? That thing put in a ridiculous amount of work in my playthrough.
- available right after the first Kahuna
- evolves very early (25)
- 115 atk with 112 spd (midday form)
- Rock STAB + Crunch + Brick Break

What's not to love?
I gave taught my Midnight Lycanroc Rock Polish and Swords Dance. It was an absolute monster.

I'd like to raise Morelull to Mid or even Upper Mid. This thing was honestly fun as hell to use.

Availability: It can be found as early as Brooklet Hill, just before the Wishiwashi trial. Also common in Lush Jungle after the Lurantis trial. Morelull evolves fairly quickly, at level 24, and is complimented by a good experience growth.

Stats: Shiinotic has an almost unfairly low BST, but has just enough for it to do its job. It has good special attack, and a solid amount of bulk that will let it tank pretty much anything that isn't super-effective or boosted.

Typing: Grass/Fairy is great more often than not, as a resistance to Dark, Water, Fighting, and Dragon types is useful, among others. Not too many Flying, Fire, and Ice types are around to pressure it, though the double Poison weakness sucks.

Movepool: Morelull is rather weak to begin with, having to rely on Mega Drain and Sleep Powder for a while. However, it learns its best moves in the 30's: Spore, Giga Drain, and Strength Sap. Moonblast is available at level 44, which is perfectly timed with the Kommo-o trial, but it can still hold its own with Sludge Bomb and Giga Drain.
Strength Sap is a fun move that reduces attack and heals by the target's attack stat... against most opponents, it tanks a hit pretty well and then recovers back to full. With attack drops and Spore to put things to sleep (good thing the AI doesn't like switching), it can put less pressure on some teammates. For instance, I often spammed Spore/Strength Sap and switched to Salazzle and swept with Nasty Plot; likewise for Lycanroc with Rock Polish and Swords Dance. Even on its own, its special attack is good enough to hold its own more often than not; Strength Sap and Giga Drain make this thing pretty difficult to kill (especially if you have OP refresh boosts) and you don't often need a potion for it afterwards.

Major Battles: Loses to much of Team Skull and Kahili, but no major disadvantages in other major battles. Very good against Kommo-o and every Grand Trial (which includes two of the Elite Four).

Additional Comments: Don't use Illuminate lol. Effect Spore is pretty nifty for free paralysis or sleep.

Here's my weigh in having just completed the game:

Litten - High
This thing hits like a truck and it's main weakness, Water and Fighting, are easily mitigated through Pikachu and any Flying type obtained in game easily. However, the loss of speed really puts a damper on his performance and his only good physical stab is Darkest Lariet right up until level 55 where it gets Flare Blitz.

Greninja/Ash-Greninja - High
Elected to use him after being unable to settle on a Gen 7 Water type. Is fast, gains a power boost in prolonged battles and is very high leveled for when you can get it. The only reason he doesn't make Top is you need to at least beat the 2nd grand trial to get it to consistently obey and the fact you have to spend a couple of hours downloading and playing the demo to transfer.

Shiinotic - Upper Mid
Arguably the main mon on my team, Shiinotic time and time again proved it's worth. Fairly bulky, Strength Sap and Spore really helped in battles and it's got good stabs in Moonblast via level up and Grass moves via TM (also has Dazzling Gleam just before Dragon trial). It's main problems came from being quite hard to obtain (night time capture) and very slow, but otherwise was great (especially helped out against the remaining trials and league, beating 3/4 by itself).

Vikavolt - Mid
Pretty decent to begin with, but I ended up boxing it at level 30 as I wanted Bug Buzz and it doesn't evolve until late into the game. As a result, I ended up having to baby it at level 31. Once it reached the main levels of my group, was a pretty good Pokemon, but incredibly slow, I ended up forgoing Z-moves in favour of a Quick Claw (obtained early)

Mudsdale - High
On par with Shiinotic, ended up saving battles that it should have lost through stamina. Mine had Close Combat and Double Edge as my last Pokemon was able to breed them so I ended up babying mine, but Superpower and a filler move should work fine. Heavy Slam was great for Fairy Pokemon. Only problem was a lack of Special Defence and was quite slow.

Passimian - Mid
Was fairly decent, level up pool is nothing special but it did get Close Combat. TM movepool helps out, such as Rock Slide, Earthquake, Acrobatics. Quite quick, but it's main problems include not really being much help in trials (straight after 4th trial) and being incredibly difficult to get (5% chance and always seemed to SOS, necessitating the use of status).

Last edited:
I don't think Greninja is eligible for tiering? Yeah, it's infinitely repeatable, but it's still an "event" that you have to get by connecting to a separate piece of software. It's like ranking bonus disc Jirachi in Ruby/Sapphire. Well, except that Greninja isn't nearly as broken as WISHMKR Jirachi, anyway, lol; that thing is goddamn terrifying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)