SPOILERS! Sun and Moon SQSA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hatched a Horsea egg in the Pelago island after I got it two days ago. I guess it's an alright thing to have if you have some eggs that aren't a priority.

Is the Poke Pelago hot springs isle faster than running around like a fool with a flame body Pokemon for hatching?
For what I understand, most of the Poké Pelago features (except for Berry gardening) are meant for those who don't have the time (or the intention) to do it the old-fashioned way.

It would probably be better used if not for the fact that you can just run in circles in that tiny fence and get hundreds of steps all at once

I'm going to star catching synchronize pokemon apart from Abra are there any good choices? Those things are a pain to catch without fast balls although I could use a Searle with imprison + teleport

I'm going to star catching synchronize pokemon apart from Abra are there any good choices? Those things are a pain to catch without fast balls although I could use a Searle with imprison + teleport
why are you not just using quick balls, which you can buy on the route 8 pokemon center

it's a 100% capture chance

so i'm ev training a wimpod, and the attack stat seems to be maxed (there are sparkling effects around the word 'attack'), yet the section of that hexagon doesn't extend all the way to the edge. is this normal? can provide an image if it helps

so i'm ev training a wimpod, and the attack stat seems to be maxed (there are sparkling effects around the word 'attack'), yet the section of that hexagon doesn't extend all the way to the edge. is this normal? can provide an image if it helps
Could it be because Wimpod has a low Attack stat? I don't think the blue hexagon shows IVs.

I mean, I have a Level 100 Adamant Kartana from Wonder Trade with maxed Attack EVs and a 31 Attack IVs and it still doesn't reach the edge.

So I'm about to face Taou Koko right now after beating the Elite Four for the first time. I don't have a synchronizer or anything, so I don't wanna catch it just yet. Lunala reappeared on the spot after running from it, is it the same for Tapu Koko (or any legendary)? If not, should I kill it and try to catch it later? Is there an opportunity to get a synchronizer into my party to catch it without dragging it through the Elite Four?

So I'm about to face Taou Koko right now after beating the Elite Four for the first time. I don't have a synchronizer or anything, so I don't wanna catch it just yet. Lunala reappeared on the spot after running from it, is it the same for Tapu Koko (or any legendary)? If not, should I kill it and try to catch it later? Is there an opportunity to get a synchronizer into my party to catch it without dragging it through the Elite Four?
just defeat it and return later

i think u will need to beat the e4 again tho to resummon him

Is the Poke Pelago hot springs isle faster than running around like a fool with a flame body Pokemon for hatching?
I have Abra and Wimpod eggs in there for about 2 days and 1.5 days respectively and they're not close to hatching yet. There were some other Abra eggs I left there at the same time as the ones that are currently there that hatched after a day though, so I'm not too sure what causes the time difference (maybe I'd already collected steps on those ones, I don't remember. I really only use the Pelago Hot Springs for extra eggs I have (e.g. after hatching a 6IV Wimpod) and when I'm at work. Otherwise, definitely go for Flame Body riding on Tauros.

I have Abra and Wimpod eggs in there for about 2 days and 1.5 days respectively and they're not close to hatching yet. There were some other Abra eggs I left there at the same time as the ones that are currently there that hatched after a day though, so I'm not too sure what causes the time difference (maybe I'd already collected steps on those ones, I don't remember. I really only use the Pelago Hot Springs for extra eggs I have (e.g. after hatching a 6IV Wimpod) and when I'm at work. Otherwise, definitely go for Flame Body riding on Tauros.
if you leave them in for 24 hours straight, they will overheart and you have to refresh them

That explains a lot, and also makes the hot springs even more annoying to use, thanks. Does it also happen with Pokemon?
yes and according to serebii pokemon will lose happiness

it's probably best used on a fully upgraded hot spring (which ups the "enjoyment" in the same way increasing other islands ups bean production, number items found, berry hauls) and with beans. Again, though, it would be more useful if there wasn't a handy tauros exploit 3 feet from the day care. I would have killed for this when breeding for stuff in previous gens.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
With the hot springs backfiring if you leave Pokemon in too long, does anyone have any idea how long it takes to get their happiness to from 70 to 0?

I'm asking because Frustration looks cooler that Return.

If you KO Tapu Koko right after you beat the League for the first time, will it be there as soon as you're past the credits or do I need to beat the League again to get another shot?

e: now I see a similar question is higher on this very page but I very much want that clarification. "I think" isn't enough for me.

If you KO Tapu Koko right after you beat the League for the first time, will it be there as soon as you're past the credits or do I need to beat the League again to get another shot?

e: now I see a similar question is higher on this very page but I very much want that clarification. "I think" isn't enough for me.
it will respawn the moment you go back there & interact with the shrine

yes and according to serebii pokemon will lose happiness

it's probably best used on a fully upgraded hot spring (which ups the "enjoyment" in the same way increasing other islands ups bean production, number items found, berry hauls) and with beans. Again, though, it would be more useful if there wasn't a handy tauros exploit 3 feet from the day care. I would have killed for this when breeding for stuff in previous gens.
Oh okay, thanks. Yeah, I'm mainly using it to hatch any extra eggs I have lying around, e.g. my two Wimpods really like each other's company and so I have 6-8 eggs surplus after hatching a 6IV one that I just dumped into the hot spring while I move on to breeding other Pokemon. Just gotta remind myself to reset them once in a while.

Will I only be able to battle each Ultra Beast once per game? If so, does that mean I should stock up on Synchronizers? Also, do they come with good IV's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)