Story behind username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has some sort of story about why their username is what it is. If you have an interesting story behind your username, this is the place to share it.

I'll start. I got my username because my friend in 2nd grade didn't know how to spell Ratchet and Clank correctly.

I invited him over to play video games one day and he wanted to show me his awesome account on Adventure Quest. He logged in as rachet66 and we played on the account for like 4 hours. His username was rachet66, as he was a huge fan of Ratchet and Clank (we must have played dozens of hours at his house). Adventure Quest was the first real online game that I had ever saw and I was enthralled. Since I thought his account was the greatest thing since Yu-Gi-Oh cards, I immediately created an account as soon as he left, and shamelessly named my character rachet67, because the game wouldn’t let me chose rachet66. Because I have terrible memory I’ve never bothered to change my username for any game, and I still use it today. All because an 8 year old couldn’t spell Ratchet.

So post away if you want to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)