[Standard] -- Monsters Mafia Signups (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, something I don't get:

13. This game features alliances. If the alliance causes your faction to be allied with another, you cannot kill a member of that faction except through inaction. (Votes against allies and kill attempts against them will both fail.)
This sounds like it means your own inaction can directly cause the death of a member of the faction you're allied with. How exactly can this work, or have I misinterpreted?

EDIT @Fatecrashers: That makes sense.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Objection

Here's how I intepret it:

If the third faction starts a lynch on on a member of the faction you're allied with, but you just sit back, do nothing, and allow their lynch to stand, then your inaction, ie you not casting a lynch vote to counter theirs, would be responsible for your ally's death.

I haven't played a forum mafia yet, but I'd like to give this a try. P2, please.
Let me explain the priority system to you. If you are in no other smogon mafia games, then you are p1, if u are in 1 then you are p2. You are in none, so you are p1. Also, i encourage people who haven't played mafia before to PM me before the game starts, just to show that they check the thread without me having to PM you.

EDIT: Also, please don't put your request in the thread or i will ignore it. Public requests lead to kills based off of who asked what.

Smashlloyd and Precipie, please PM me to show that you check the thread even after signing up. I helps show activity, and while i am against the rules to deny access to the game to anyone, this game isn't for the kind of person who won't check the thread constantly. In addition, Precipice, read my post above explaining the priority system. You are p1 instead of p2. Lastly, i forgot about what yeti said, which is that if you die n1 then your priority doesn't stay down for that game. Therefore, iiMKUltra is p1.

statistics atm:

100% chance of a member of p1 getting in
27% chance of a member of p2 getting in
0% chance of a member of p3 to get in

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in addition to proving that they check the thread, i think they should prove that they have IRC access as well, since i would argue that is more vital for playing the game

js

first of all, the official channel for this game is

#Dendarii

If you're wondering why I'm trying to see if you check the thread, knowing that i can't deny access to you, it's because i want to stop inactivity before the inactivity leads to missed night actions. Once the game goes up, I will ask for everyone to go on irc once, so that i know who i will have to sub out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)