[Standard] Inventions Mafia - Day 5

Darkamber8828 and Aura_Guardian - at this point in the game, there is a 20% chance of killing a weapon role, and, assuming both of you aren't weapons, there's a 60% chance of killing someone who's not on the same team as you. The odds are in our favor, and, tonight another 2 people will die. We need to lynch someone, and putting bold in my post will draw attention to it.

I would like to bring to everyone's attention That there are 2 kills a night. Can the mafia get two kills a night? Could there be a wolf? We don't know, but what I know is that there are 10 people left in the game, and if the game started out as 9-9-4, then we're down to 4-4-2. So we need to vote for someone; later i will post my analysis of everyone I've talked to and looked up; until then don't go bandwagoning someone

Ok, I have reason to believe that thorns is a bad guy.

Lynch Thorns

EDIT: retracted, didn't see Jigglypuffers42's post

EDIT 2: I won't give my reason just yet, to avoid vengeance falling on my source's head (he's been quite helpful since I subbed in - not long, though)

OK, lynch rare555

I have been in contact with Upside since day 4. Once we both confirmed that we were both awesome inventions, he told me to try and get some info from rare555. I tried to do so but he wouldn't tell me anything so I let Upside know, and this is what happened next:

19:47 Upside: Hey, I read the log with rare555
19:47 Objection: ya
19:47 Upside: I talked with him a bit too. He claimed awesome invention
19:48 Objection: hmm
19:48 Upside: and he said his role is halfway-decent for leading, so he might have a stab at it tomorrow
19:48 Objection: i'm not so sure tbh
19:48 Upside: Same
19:48 Upside: Also
19:48 Upside: Actually, nevermind
19:48 Objection: what?
19:49 Upside: I said I was a Boring to jig, but I said I didn't trust her with a role pm
19:49 Upside: but I don;t think I'm gonna bother moling
19:49 Upside: Prolly get myself lynched or something
19:49 Objection: I told her I was awesome
19:49 Objection: but I didn't give a role pm or anything
19:49 Objection: gtg dinner
19:49 Upside: Yea, just keep your role secret
19:50 *** Objection is now known as Objection|dinner
19:50 Upside: See ya
So, why would he happily tell one guy that he's an awesome but would not tell another guy even so much as alliance? I don't know if Upside ever even got a role PM from rare.

EDIT: Aura Guardian, I'd like to know what your reasoning for lynching Thorns is.

EDIT2: Retracting vote for rare555 because of something jig told me. I still want to know why you wouldn't tell me anything.

Okay, i will add the analysis of more and more people as time goes on, but I'll start out with Thorns and Rare555:

NOTE: I'm making analysis of what they post on the thread; having joined the game right now, I cannot judge their attitude.

Thorns: He has voted on the side of the Awesomness Inventions every single time (i.e. Pidge and AuraMaster). In addition, he was kidnapped, which gives me reason to beleive he's not a weapon. In addition, he is the only person this entire game who has been kidnapped, which gives the impression the kidnapped needs many batteries to be able to use his powers.

Rare555: According to rare, you can't rush fate, you should give him batteries, and you should talk to him if you were in contact with X-Trader. He's been quite quiet, but he joined late in the game. I would like to talk to him. I would also like to talk to objection about his suspicions of him. He claimed to be Awesomness

EDIT: Rodan summary:

Rodan: SUSPICION ALERT. This guy hasn't been subbed out from the beginning of the game, meaning he's been active, even though he's made only one post in this entire thread to lynch SlimGuldo, and he only voted for him after several people had chosen to lynch him. I believe that he's a weapon.

EDIT2: Jigglypuffers42 and Darkamber8828

Darkamber8828: he's online right now, though he hasn't retracted his vote yet about no lynch... suspicious?! I think so! He's drawn attention to him in joking ways before (e.g. you know what they say, the first person to post during the say gets lynched. O SHI-). He's voted on the side of the awesomness one time and boring another time--slim and aura. He has been in the game since the beginning.

Jigglypuffers42: me

EDIT 3: Aura_Guardian and NJ

Aura Guardian: suspicious of him. Claims to be a boring even though Dr. Attack, he predecessor, vote to lynch auramaster (who at the time said he was boring). So not much is known about this guy...

NJ: asked for batteries on this thread from borings, claimed boring to me

EDIT 4: Objection and pidge

Objection: He seems pretty clean. I asked what faction, he said awesome, i said boring later. His predecessor seems to have voted for the awesomeness inventions; has some legit arguments. I'm not too worried about him

Pidge: He's acted like a boring, and hasn't been very suspicious lately, voting on the boring's side both times

EDIT 5: THANK GOD THIS IS THE FINAL EDIT/ Zorbees

Zorbees: not much to say. Been pretty quiet, class voted on the boring side in the first lynch. Zorbees has not said a word

EDIT 6: OMG HOW MANNY TIMES DO I NEED TO EDIT THIS (look up at the darkamber2282 for the edit)

Ok, so why would I not tell Objection I'm an awesome invention while I did tell Upside? Well, the first time i spoke to Upside i didn't TELL him i was awesome, he assumed i was (upside if you check the log i never did say i was awesome), then, the second time he spoke to me, he came to me as awesome, and since my role isn't really much of a deal, i thought it wouldn't do much harm to tell him i was one too. And no why would i give him my role pm lol

Then, when Objection and I spoke, he said he had someone who had a certain plan to make things move in the game, so i wasn't sure if he was boring or awesome (and i'm still not sure)and seeing as that plan could be trying to unify his faction, i had no reason to tell him what i was.

Now, since nobody seems to step up to lead, here's my role pm:

UncleSam said:
Dear RaRe555, you are a Mobile Phone,

*ringtone!* You are quite a useful and popular invention, since you allow people to talk to each other from almost every place in the world! That is the reason the Awesome Inventions let you join, and you will do everything within your capabillities to help them win this conflict!
At night, you may PM the interwebs or Alchemator with “Night X – Calling <user>” you must include a message in the body of the PM, and it will anonymously be send to <user> in their result PM for that night. This costs two batteries.

You are allied with The Awesome Inventions, you win if Awesome Inventions eliminate all threats.
I'm gonna try to get to each one of you to get your claims, and i'd get it if you're negligent to claim right now, but it'd be very helpful to get at least an alliance. Also if there's anybody with inspector-esque powers left that's willing to target me tonight, I'd appreciate that.

By saying this I am helping the awesomenesses too, but right now i cant stand to let the weapons win:

(probably) Awesomnesses:

Rare555
Thorns
Objection

(Probably) Weapon:
Rodan
DA8828
A G
Zorbees

(Probably) Boring:
Pidge
Jigglypuffers42
~NJ

2 of the people in the middle category are clean, and 2 are weapons.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh? I'm weapon because I haven't contributed much? Sorry, the last time I checked the thread, all that happened was no lynches and no significant posts. I will edit this when I have time to assess the situation.

I am not my predecessor, we might note. Am I to be held accountable for his mistakes? EDIT: also, there's probably a wolf. So yeah, unless a vigilante wants to take credit for one of those kills, I think your numbers are wrong.

EDIT: also, there's probably a wolf. So yeah, unless a vigilante wants to take credit for one of those kills, I think your numbers are wrong.
I find that hard to believe. There are 22 players and the villages have to be of equal size or else the game isn't balanced, so how many mafia are there? Certainly more than two, otherwise we would have been told that the Weapons are eliminated. If there's a wolf, then the mafia has an odd number of players. A three-man mafia wouldn't last long despite being hidden. I'd argue that a three-man mafia doesn't have enough roles to survive. A five-man mafia plus a wolf would mean each village has only 8, which is now down to 3. If it really is 3/3/3/1, then both villages are practically doomed.

Also, both villages lost a vigilante each. There may be a universal back-up role in each village, but there would certainly not be two vigilantes per village from the start. Potentially five or six kills per night? Surely not. A far more likely scenario is that the Weapons' killer gets two kills per night, or that the two remaining Weapons are both killers.

@A_G: In every 2 village postgame and game that I have witnessed, there has been a back up for each village. There might be one on the awesomeness that absorbed the role of vigilante and is currently killing the boring each night.

@Zorbees: I'm putting you in that category because i have nowhere better to put you. If you want to defend yourself do it, but give a reason.

@DA8828: You were fickle with your votes. Im not suspicious of you for not contributing; you've contributed plenty.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Given the relatively few remaining players, I will continue this game to its completion. That is, unless there is a No Lynch today. So vote someone already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)