[Standard] Alliance Mafia - won by Protectors, Deceivers, Important, and Fatecrashers

I am LPV this cycle; try again later. Keep the lynch on Nachos.

EDIT: I talked to UncleSam and he doesn't have a good reason at all to start the lynch on me. He's solely motivated by revenge for something in another game.

<Staraptor> Why did you start a lynch on me?
<UncleSam> i felt like it
<Staraptor> I'm allied with you and you know it
<UncleSam> but hey you are lpv right so who cares
<Staraptor> yeah
<Staraptor> but you're still wasting the lynch
<UncleSam> ya but you godkilled snype for no reason and snype wants to kill you
<UncleSam> so im helping him
<UncleSam> any questions

UncleSam, call off the lynch or I will start revealing you and your teammates' role PMs.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm so frightened.

Reveal my entire team, please. No one needs us dead whatsoever so you will just guarantee we don't get hit by rands by uninformed individuals.

UncleSam is Boba Fett, the Protectors bodyguard.
Dear UncleSam,
You are Boba Fett.

Being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy has it's perks. Among them is that people fear you so much lines for coffee (or the equivalent thereof) spontaneously disappear when you walk into the shop. Your most frequent target is Han Solo, who often evades you, though in recent years (RE: since the New Republic was formed) you've mostly left him alone, and have even teamed up with him sometimes.

At night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - accept contract to protect USER". You will stand watch over your target, stunning any would-be killers and moving your target to safety after.

You are allied with the Protectors. You win if and only if the Slayers fall, the Protectors survive, and both of the Manipulators and the Deceivers are reduced to half their numbers or less.
Steven Snype is Smeargle, and can copy dead users' powers.
Dear Steven Snype,
You are Smeargle.

The Pokémon with a brush for a tail. That's you. With your ability to Sketch your opponents, only a few abilities in existence are beyond you. You will server your friends well in this.

With one or two exceptions, whenever a player dies, you will Sketch their power and copy it. To use this power, you may send a PM titled "Night X - activate powers". In the body of the PM, indicate which powers you wish to use, and how. You may only use each power once. You will be informed when an exception occurs.

It is possible you will copy a day power, such as a modified vote. To activate one or more day powers, send a PM titled "Day X - activate powers" and in the body of the PM specify which powers to activate.

You are allied with the Protectors. You win if and only if the Slayers fall, the Protectors survive, and both of the Manipulators and the Deceivers are reduced to half their numbers or less.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Thank you fate. now once i leave this game as a victor, i expect the rest of you to treat him with due respect and assist him in winning the game. If you fuck with him, you fuck with me. and if you fuck with me, just look at what is happening to Staraptor. His response is basically threatening to be a pussy and abandon his teammates (a stupid pussy since we will lynch you tomorrow if you john today)

Moral of the story: DON'T FUCK WITH SNYPE & CO.

In an epic battle between Staraptor Call and Nachos, it was Staraptor Call (very close vote, despite the appearance - you'll see why when more is revealed) who was finally stabbed in the stomach:
Dear Staraptor Call,
You are Lupe dy Cazaril.

Nineteen months. Nineteen months as a galley slave because the fort was sold out from under you and your ransom not paid. What a poor fate for a knight or baron. Before you can retire to a safe, low-profile life as a tutor for a royal family, you must survive this struggle.

At night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Tutor USER". You will tutor your target in such a way that they think nothing of it while you remember their full role PM.

You are allied with the Honest. You win if and only if the Deceivers fall, the Honest survive, and both of the Manipulators and the Slayers are reduced to half their numbers or less.
(Yeah, no pictures of Lupe dy Cazaril that I could see, except a rediculous one, so going with the book cover instead)

IT IS NOW NIGHT 5. DEADLINE IS IN 48 HOURS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)