Spriters needed - The Smog Ribbons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello spriters. The Smog staff is looking for three "badges" with ribbons on them. These ribbons will be used to recognize contributors to the smog issues. Once someone makes significant contributions to the smog he/she will be rewarded with a ribbon by the profile (this ribbon will be purely aesthetic).

There will be three levels of ribbons: 2 issues, 4 issues, and 7 issues. The ribbons for each level should be more and more pretty/awesome.

You do have artistic liberty with this. Feel free to make sprites out of the current game ribbons or take a more artistic approach by making sprites out of the complex anime ribbons.

Thanks!

Edit: Note each level of ribbon should be easily distinguishable from each other. I.e. if you're doing complex anime ribbons, don't make them all one color.

On consultation with many other badged members, I'd like to add the following points:
- Pink is preferred!
- Please make sure they match the badges we have in shading style, etc.
Thank you!

clarifying: by "purely aesthetic", they will be just like the Tournament trophies (no IS access or anything).

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Poor as it is, at least it bumps the thread. Here's my attempt:

Here are the individual ribbons as they would be on several members:

Rip them apart :).

I think I went a bit over the top on the far left ribbon, to be honest. @.@

And I also suck at making smoke cloud shaped ribbons, as evidenced by the one in the middle. =<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)