SPL X Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the beginning of the SPL season and we are starting off by deciding team managers. Only post in this thread if you would like to signup to manage, any other kind of posts will be deleted. Former managers will have priority if they wish to return to manage their team, though we'll reserve the right to deny any manager a slot if we deem it to be preferable. Everyone (past, assistant, and new managers alike) are required to sign up if you wish to manage with no exceptions.

This year there will not be any sort of rebranding. No team will change names and we will provide the logos. The 10 available franchises are: Dragonspiral Tyrants, Wi-fi Wolfpack, Alpha Ruiners, Cryonicles, Team Raiders, Congregation of the Classiest, Circus Maximus Tigers, Stark Sharks, Indie Scooters, and Ever Grande BIGS.

We will be using the same tiers as last year, which means this year's format is:

• SM OU
  • SM OU
  • SM DOU
  • SM UU
  • SM RU
  • SM NU
  • ORAS OU
  • BW OU
  • DPP OU
  • ADV OU
  • GSC OU
  • RBY OU

The discussion regarding how to handle midseason is still on going; it's taking more time than what we anticipated. Once this is settled, we will properly announce any change. Reminder we already made changes to the retain system.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I would like to manage the Stark Sharks with lax as my assman. Though it's our first time managing, we both have ample experience and success in both individual and team tours, and past teammates will agree that we both possess a strong chat presence and eagerness to assist in tiers beyond our own. Combining my old gens knowledge with lax's lower tier expertise, we complement each other as a managerial duo. We're excited for the opportunity to Revive this franchise and Full Restore the Sharks to their former glory!

We're active on discord and happy to answer any questions the TDs may have.

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
In light of recent signups Lavos and I would like to change our direction

We would be grateful to manage any available team and put in the effort and dedication required to lead a successful team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)