ORAS NU Speak Easy- NU RMT

Introduction-

Hi guys! I'm pretty much only an NU player so thought it only right to do an RMT on it. It's my first so hope you enjoy! :D

I decided to wait until the drops had happened so that the RMT might have a little more longevity. The general build was to try out the drops which I feel will be the most effective in this meta (Steelix and Sceptile). I would probably describe it as an offence/ bulky offence build which seems to be the most effective play style on ladder at the moment generally. I also want to mention how fresh the drops are, and because of this, lots of people are trying out several different sets on the new pokes. Even tweaking established sets to deal with the new threats. This means there may be better, more obvious options compared to the ones I have used by the time you read this, but this team seems to work decently well.

Building Process-

After hearing different ideas from people concerning the drops and coming up with my own also, I developed a defensive core around Steelix to start. People within the NU room had mentioned how well Steelix worked with Mantine. I realised mantine doesn't do very well against certain special attackers such as Magmortar. This is where Hariyama came in. I then decided to try it out alongside my own offensive core with Sceptile.

Psychics always seems to be a problem to most of my builds at the moment, so I thought a good partner for Sceptile would be Skuntank. This helps the team deal with Audino, and Musharna- two big threats which can set up on Sceptile quite easily. I then wanted a more offensive poke, and generally didn't have much of a switch in for ground type attacks. This is where Mesprit seemed to fit the team perfectly.

Team Overview-

Steelix @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Atk / 128 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Steelix provides good general bulk to start off the defensive core. It also gives rocks and an electric immunity which is vital in most teams- the electric immunity stopping teams from being to volt switch freely, and rocks to wear down pokes, break sashes etc. I decided to run 128 SpD to avoid being 2hko'd by Tauros with fire blast (with leftovers), allowing Steelix to at least get damage off or stealth rocks up if necessary against Tauros.

4 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Tauros Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 128 SpD Steelix: 159-187 (44.9 - 52.8%) -- 4.7% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

The natural physical bulk provides a check to threats like Scyther and Kangaskhan. Sturdy also provides a reliable early game rocks (if necessary) and may allow Steelix to get damage off on threats which can be taken out later in the battle.

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 16 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nauture
- Defog
- Scald
- Air Slash
- Toxic

Mantine is a really solid partner for Steelix, providing a water immunity, reliable hazard removal, and the mixed bulk for the defensive core. It generally helps check threats such as SpA Samurott and other water types. Steelix in return provides the electric immunity for Mantine's 4x weakness to electric. This is just the usual EV spread since it fulfills it's role in the team with it well. The ground immunity also comes in handy with Steelix's weakness to it. I decided on using Mantine over Pelipper for it's general SpD bulk and water immunity. Although it lacks the reliable recovery of roost, it can live hits Pelipper can't on the SpD side at least, meaning I feel it fitted better on this more offensively minded team.

252 SpA Life Orb Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 248 HP / 252 SpD Pelipper: 235-278 (72.7 - 86%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock (not that the usual set would run max SpD, just to compare to Mantine if i used it in the same role)
252 SpA Life Orb Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 248 HP / 16+ SpD Mantine: 160-188 (48 - 56.4%) -- 37.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

With the drops being so fresh, and Sceptile being on a large amount of teams at the moment, this can be crucial in a lot of games. Also bear in mind that leaf storm make's Sceptile's SpA harshly fall, which is what makes these calcs relevant.

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 232 Atk / 252 SpD / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Fake Out

Hariyama finishes off the defensive core nicely, and also giving the team further offensive presence. It provides a better check to fire and ice type attacks, and priority to take out threats like Jynx easily. I was toying around with different moves in the fourth slot since the drops, with ice punch/ stone edge also being successful to hit Vileplume, Gourgeist, Xatu etc. or EQ to hit Garbador. I haven't had much trouble with garb, since I have several other mons that can deal with it on the team like Mesprit and Steelix. I ended up picking fake out because it came in handy when wearing down less bulky offensive mons. I run a little speed just to creep other Hariyama’s since this team can struggle with fighting types a little.

Sceptile @ Life Orb
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Giga Drain

Next is the start of the offensive core. Sceptile seems very powerful at the moment, maybe because the meta hasn’t adapted yet, but it is obviously good to use right now. I like the sub set because Sceptile forces a lot of switches, but prefer the raw power leaf that storm provides. Mixed Scep with EQ hits the usual av mag set for a 2HKO along with hitting garb, skunk etc. for super effective damage.
(0 Atk Sceptile Earthquake vs. 104 HP / 0 Def Magmortar: 174-206 (54.8 - 64.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO)

The speed ev’s are to outspeed Floatzel and I don’t feel any more speed is necessary, allowing me to invest a little in HP- although this rarely matters due to Sceptile having very little natural bulk. You could also invest it in Atk for a more little more power in EQ, but I find the HP ev's come into play more often than a little more power in EQ.

Skuntank @ Lum Berry
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 232 Atk / 132 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Taunt

Taunt physical Skuntank seemed to fit nicely on this team, providing a nice offensive Lilligant, Vivillon, Musharna and wisp ghost counter which are all threats, especially since I am using thick fat hariyama and not guts. Aftermath can also come in handy for whittling physical threats. Lum berry allows it to more easily beat lilligant, vivillon and wisp ghosts in a 1v1 situation. I have experimented with fire blast instead of taunt so you don’t get completely walled by Steelix, but haven’t found this one benefit outweighs the several benefits of taunt. Taunt stops pokemon that would otherwise threaten the team, like Musharna, from setting up meaning barrier sets can't wall Skuntank.

Mesprit @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Ice Beam

Although I am not generally a fan of scarfed mons in NU recently, Mesprit seems to do a decent job since the drops. It outspeeds the majority of Sceptile variants when modest, giving a likely chance of an OHKO after rocks with ice beam

(252+ SpA Mesprit Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Sceptile: 238-280 (84.6 - 99.6%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock)

It also offers momentum with u-turn which my team lacked, a second ground immunity, and healing wish. The second ground immunity helps with the stacked weakness to ground created by Skuntank and Steelix. Healing wish slightly making up for the lack of solid recovery in the defensive core. Scarf makes it more likely to get off a healing wish too, since it will outspeed more of the meta- allowing for more reckless/offensive plays with it. I have tried colbur offensive and life orb variants, but since Sceptile is so prevalent at the moment, out speeding this threat and other fast offensive mons like Pyroar and Archeops is very handy.

Sceptile- Physical sceptile does a number on this team with the combination of leaf STAB and acrobatics. Getting hazards up and keeping pokes with priority alive is essential to combat this. Special variants are a little easier to deal with, due to Hariama and mantine’s bulk, but it is key to keep them healthy in this situation.

Hazard stack teams- If Mantine has to switch into rocks several times to defog, it can become a problem. Mesprit’s healing wish can provide more longevity, but making offensive plays to take out hazard setters or to not let them be able to set up hazards is crucial.
Golurk/ other ground types- Any ground types that also carry rock coverage are big threats to the team. Golurk’s STAB ghost move alongside this (for mesprit) makes switching into this mon very risky.

Sawk- Sawk’s overall power means there’s very little on this team that can deal with the usual banded set. The best thing to suggest is to keep mesprit around for it and set rocks early if possible.

Overall-

I’ve had fun using this team on ladder and in room tours too. It has a lot of priority and speed, making it very fun to use. Have fun using the team if you try it out! Also wanted to say it's been a pleasure to become part of the NU community and the new drops have put some life back into the tier with fun new pokes to use.

Steelix @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Atk / 128 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 16 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Air Slash
- Toxic

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 232 Atk / 252 SpD / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake

Sceptile @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leaf Storm

Skuntank @ Lum Berry
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 232 Atk / 132 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Taunt

Mesprit @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Ice Beam

lolbro - As much as we rip into each other, a genuinely fun guy to skype with and chat to!
shadestep - Always a genuinely nice guy in the NU room, been fun seeing you grow into the NU tier the past few months!
allstar124 - Scrub <3
Dentricos - Another chill guy, always fun to watch you ladder.
Marikeinen - Even more of a scrub than allstar but we love him whether he's here or not <3
Shaneghoul - Genuinely nice guy and awesome battler to watch, grats with all the success in recent tours.
blaziken1337 - Get a mic so we don't have to use dirty piratepad chat when we build imo.
Deej Dy - The main reason i got into NU in the first place was through watching your vids. Good luck with whatever you're up to at the moment.

And a shoutout to all the rest of the NU room staff and voices!

Last edited:

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Lix / Mantine / Yama / Scep / Skunk / Mesp

Hey GyRro this seems like a cool Bulky Offense team, but there are a few change I would make
  • First off I would change a few sets around, the first one being Focus Blast > Giga Drain on Sceptile. Without Focus Blast you lose out on Sceptile's only real way to get a good amount of damage off on threats like Ferroseed (which walls everything but Yama), and Leaf Storm already plays really well with the kind of Hit and Run Offense Sceptile is usually used for. I would also make Sceptile Max Speed, unless you have any calcs that show what 36 HP EVs can let it survive, losing out on Speed Tying with other Sceptile is not helpful at all and can cost you games you might have had a small chance at winning.
  • I would also change Mesprit from Scarf to a Calm Mind Set. What this lets you do is actually have a better Fighting Switch in (both Mantine and Scarf Mesprit are 2HKOd by Sawks CC at the moment), and it also gives you a better Malamar check which you are lacking. The set I would recommend is Calm Mind / Psyshock / Signal Beam / Hidden Power [Ground], with a Colbur Berry and an EV Spread of 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe and a Timid Nature. You could still run Ice Beam over HP Ground or Calm Mind (or even run Healing Wish over CM) in order to get a better hit on Ground Types like Golurk, but you miss out on hitting Lix / Skuntank which are common Psychic checks.
Good Luck in the Future n_n

Focus Blast > Giga Drain
Max Speed > HP investment

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power Ground
- Calm Mind

Lix / Mantine / Yama / Scep / Skunk / Mesp

Hey GyRro, this team is how the new meta would look like. You did a very good job at absorbing the meta, good job on that! With Steelix/ Mantine / Hariyama core using very effectively. That said I have some suggestions to help you with the team.

• Firstly Focus Blast > Giga Drain - as Metaphysical already said Focus Blast you lose out on a way to get good damage on Ferroseed which your team has problems with. Only thing I bring this up again is because with Focus Blast you have a guarantee OHKO on Kangaskhan while Leaf Storm is only a Roll with Stealth Rocks up to OHKO it, with Focus Blast it can help you late game not losing to the priority of Kangaskhan.
  • Secondly Barrier Musharna > Scarf Mesprit - Sawk is an problem for your team as you said yourself, with Musharna being one of the best answers we have in this meta I will recommend this change. Musharna also give you a nice win condition. You have also alot of ways to deal with Dark types that can counter Musharna, such as Skuntank (being Steelix, Hariyama or even your own Skuntank to widdle it down).
Overall this team is really well made, I like it alot! I hope you like the suggestions I've made.

Musharna @ Leftovers / Colbur Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Barrier
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Stored Power

Sceptile @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Focus Blast
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leaf Storm

Ftr, I gave you hari to pair with that core >:(
Anyway, I dont know why everyone has a boner for max speed instead of some bulk, because it only really catches those random scarfers between you and zebstrika lmao. Moving on, I would suggest running 224 speed timid in scep so zeb doesnt rk after a few rounds of lorb. Also, instead of running momentum saping cmb mush, run the twave pivot set because this gives the form of speed control you wanted in scarf mes, but has the added utility of gaining momentum and checking sawk better. Im on mobile so no fancy hide tags D: you know the spread anyway tho

Thanks for the help guys, I changed the Sceptile set and focus blast has come in handy several times already. I also decided to try out the colbur cm mesprit metaphysical suggested and it seems to be going well! A lot easier to deal with sawk and a good win con too. I might try the musharna suggestions if i find trouble with the new Mesprit set but for now it's working well! Cheers guys

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yea I'd go with meta's first suggestion all the way, you literally don't lose anything by running max speed. In addition to that however, I have some more suggestions to help slim down that threatlist of yours.
  • >
    - Between Steelix and Scarf Mes you have a bit of counterplay around psychics so by making the change from Skuntank to Weezing you gain a way to check physical Sceptile and Sawk respectively. A set with taunt is also capable of keeping Audino in check as well just like Skuntank. Ground-types like Golurk and rhydon also become less threatening since you force them out with the threat of getting burned.
  • >
    - the above change however does make you weak to sleepers in the tier so I'll also suggest that you make the switch from Hariyama to AV Magmortar with a set of Fire Blast / Thunderbolt / Flame Charge and Focus Blast. That still gives you a reliable switch into fire and ice attacks while giving you a powerful wallbreaker that takes advantage of all the fat af balance teams running around. You could try creeping a bit more with the speed to outpace Sceptile after a flame charge but it might cut too much into Mag's bulk.
Magmortar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Vital Spirit
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Flame Charge

Weezing @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Flamethrower

All in all, good work fam. Hope my suggestions help.

Thanks Rapture! I've copied the team over and made the changes you've suggested so i can try them out. Thanks for the help!

Hey GyRro

Cool team for a cool dude :D I really like the mantine + lix core in this meta, its definately a solid backbone to have for any team. Onto the rate itself, and i feel like all of the above suggestions are really cool and viable. Jarii and meta's rates both address that really awkward Sawk problem, where it doesnt even need to click Knock Off to break down your team. I like Jarii's more because the speed mesprit gives over Musharna isn't really neccesary when you have 2 priority users in the back, and the fact that Musharna's got some reliable recovery means that it can check it consistently, rather than being a ticking time bomb for when it gets weakened by Sawk spamming CC / knock off. lolbro's rate is an option over Jarii's set, but imo you need a win-condition (your team doesn't have one) so i would be a bit tentative when looking at a twave pivot set. Finally Rapture's rate is also coo but does leave you open to certain threats (barrier musharna, cm psychics) , Weezing over Skuntank (which i also identified as being the most expendable member) allows you to have that extra fighting check at little cost to your effectiveness vs grasses. AV Magmortar is kinda weird change though, you are indeed weak~ish to the sleepers in the tier, but you are now made increasingly weaker to Magmortar itself. EQ Magmortar varients which still exist will run through your only Fire Checks being Mantine and Magmortar to leave you with an unhappy face at the end.
Just to add to what everyone has been saying so far, yeah you are pretty weak to Sawk mainly, it doesn't need to do much but spam cc to win, no other clicks neccesary. Malamar is also a douchebag. Apart from this, you seem good tbh as far as defensive core is concerned. Pressure on Skunk seems quite big to deal with status from wisp ghosts etc, lum helps but some cleric support for a constantly toxic'd Mantine would be appreciated.
To add to what everyone else has been saying I'm going to advocate CM Heal Bell Psychic Musharna > Mesprit. Mesprit provides a seemingly useless utility, being a speed control Mon with 2 other priority users, and a weakness as big as Sawk, needs to be patches up. This is why I'm going down the Musharna > Mesprit route since the reliable recovery is much needed when you have a solitary Sawk Counter. The reason I chose a CM Heal Bell Musharna set is because of two reasons: CM because you lack a win-condition which you can work into achieving in a match, making you less weak to stall matchups which are increasing prominence. To add to this stronger matchup against stall / bulkier teams, Heal Bell gives you an unmatchable utility which the likes of Musharna appreciates. Its going to be constantly toxic'd due to how prominent that move is as a filler on Lix, and the Heal Bell support means that it's going to be taking less residual per turn, which is very important for a Mon without recovery. I chose Psychic so that you can deal more neutral damage to targets like Rotom which might like to enter on Musharna. Also, Psychic allows you to deal more damage to just generally annoying mons like Gurdurr and allows you to beat Steelix 1v1 should that be neccesary with sufficient weakening. Psyshock means you can beat other Calm Minders, but that's not necsuchry considering the benefits of Psychic, and the capability Mantine / Steelix have in beating those mons in particular is good enough for them not to be a problem.
Something else I would like to suggest is Signal Beam > Toxic on Mantine. Malamar is a decreasing threat in this Meta, but it still exists and should gain in popularity with the decrease of Rhydon and increase of Steelix / Mantine cores like in Early ORAS mean it should soon rise in popularity. Signal Beam won't be used in like 90% of matchups, but you'll need it when you face off with Malamar.
Finally I have a suggestion no one has seemed to mention so far. But I feel like your team suits a SD Sceptile > Special Sceptile. Its all well and good having such a scary set in Special Sceptile, but it doesn't really contribute much to the victory of the team. Special Scep baits in poisons like Garbodor / Weezing and Vileplume, and weakens them, but since its now your Sceptile is the cleaner, the SD set achieves the exact same thing as Special in terms of things it gets walled by, but it gives you a more consistent cleaner in the lategame due to SD and Unburden. Unburdened Sceptile at +2 is an annhilator to offense, which is something your team would struggle with in theory having like 5 tanks and one cleaner, the extra speed and settup capability will help you in more matchups than the special set would normally. This isn't a explicit change, but more of a suggestion you should play around with :]

Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Psychic

Sceptile @ Sitrus Berry / Nothing / Liechi Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Earthquake / Sub
- Acrobatics / Sub

Cool team for a cool guy :] best of luck
~HJAD

Hey GyRro

Cool team for a cool dude :D I really like the mantine + lix core in this meta, its definately a solid backbone to have for any team. Onto the rate itself, and i feel like all of the above suggestions are really cool and viable. Jarii and meta's rates both address that really awkward Sawk problem, where it doesnt even need to click Knock Off to break down your team. I like Jarii's more because the speed mesprit gives over Musharna isn't really neccesary when you have 2 priority users in the back, and the fact that Musharna's got some reliable recovery means that it can check it consistently, rather than being a ticking time bomb for when it gets weakened by Sawk spamming CC / knock off. lolbro's rate is an option over Jarii's set, but imo you need a win-condition (your team doesn't have one) so i would be a bit tentative when looking at a twave pivot set. Finally Rapture's rate is also coo but does leave you open to certain threats (barrier musharna, cm psychics) , Weezing over Skuntank (which i also identified as being the most expendable member) allows you to have that extra fighting check at little cost to your effectiveness vs grasses. AV Magmortar is kinda weird change though, you are indeed weak~ish to the sleepers in the tier, but you are now made increasingly weaker to Magmortar itself. EQ Magmortar varients which still exist will run through your only Fire Checks being Mantine and Magmortar to leave you with an unhappy face at the end.
Just to add to what everyone has been saying so far, yeah you are pretty weak to Sawk mainly, it doesn't need to do much but spam cc to win, no other clicks neccesary. Malamar is also a douchebag. Apart from this, you seem good tbh as far as defensive core is concerned. Pressure on Skunk seems quite big to deal with status from wisp ghosts etc, lum helps but some cleric support for a constantly toxic'd Mantine would be appreciated.
To add to what everyone else has been saying I'm going to advocate CM Heal Bell Psychic Musharna > Mesprit. Mesprit provides a seemingly useless utility, being a speed control Mon with 2 other priority users, and a weakness as big as Sawk, needs to be patches up. This is why I'm going down the Musharna > Mesprit route since the reliable recovery is much needed when you have a solitary Sawk Counter. The reason I chose a CM Heal Bell Musharna set is because of two reasons: CM because you lack a win-condition which you can work into achieving in a match, making you less weak to stall matchups which are increasing prominence. To add to this stronger matchup against stall / bulkier teams, Heal Bell gives you an unmatchable utility which the likes of Musharna appreciates. Its going to be constantly toxic'd due to how prominent that move is as a filler on Lix, and the Heal Bell support means that it's going to be taking less residual per turn, which is very important for a Mon without recovery. I chose Psychic so that you can deal more neutral damage to targets like Rotom which might like to enter on Musharna. Also, Psychic allows you to deal more damage to just generally annoying mons like Gurdurr and allows you to beat Steelix 1v1 should that be neccesary with sufficient weakening. Psyshock means you can beat other Calm Minders, but that's not necsuchry considering the benefits of Psychic, and the capability Mantine / Steelix have in beating those mons in particular is good enough for them not to be a problem.
Something else I would like to suggest is Signal Beam > Toxic on Mantine. Malamar is a decreasing threat in this Meta, but it still exists and should gain in popularity with the decrease of Rhydon and increase of Steelix / Mantine cores like in Early ORAS mean it should soon rise in popularity. Signal Beam won't be used in like 90% of matchups, but you'll need it when you face off with Malamar.
Finally I have a suggestion no one has seemed to mention so far. But I feel like your team suits a SD Sceptile > Special Sceptile. Its all well and good having such a scary set in Special Sceptile, but it doesn't really contribute much to the victory of the team. Special Scep baits in poisons like Garbodor / Weezing and Vileplume, and weakens them, but since its now your Sceptile is the cleaner, the SD set achieves the exact same thing as Special in terms of things it gets walled by, but it gives you a more consistent cleaner in the lategame due to SD and Unburden. Unburdened Sceptile at +2 is an annhilator to offense, which is something your team would struggle with in theory having like 5 tanks and one cleaner, the extra speed and settup capability will help you in more matchups than the special set would normally. This isn't a explicit change, but more of a suggestion you should play around with :]

Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Psychic

Sceptile @ Sitrus Berry / Nothing / Liechi Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Earthquake / Sub
- Acrobatics / Sub

Cool team for a cool guy :] best of luck
~HJAD
Thanks for putting the time into helping HJAD! I completely agree that my team needs a set up sweeper/ better win con. I've been using the Mesprit set meta suggested since his post and the team has been doing well but as you say, sawk is still a problem. Musharna and signal beam on Mantine seem like really cool ideas that I'm definitely going to try out! Physical Sceptile also sounds really cool when partnered with the Musharna suggestion and I'll be sure to try it out! Thanks again. :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)