[SOON] Shiny Moon Ball Houndour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Giveaway

PLEASE DO NOT POST YET; STILL IN THE PROCESS OF ACQUIRING COPIES OF THE HOUNDOUR.

Lv 1
Houndour | Timid
IV: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Sucker Punch - Counter - Pursuit - Destiny Bond
Stock: ♂ 10

Notes: Flawless Shiny Moon Ball Houndour. This was bred via regular Masuda method; no TSV abuse.

Special Rule: This Houndour is REDISTRIBUTABLE, however I ask that you first pick a NICKNAME prior to my trading it to you.
How to get your Pokemon

• Deposit any Pokemon to the GTS

• Request the giveaway Pokemon you have chosen; <Lv9 and specify the gender (if required)

• Leave a message below with the Pokemon deposited, Pokemon requested, your IGN and GTS message

Eg:
IGN: Callum
Pokemon Deposited: Lv 17 Skitty
Pokemon Requested: Female Cloud Nine Swablu

Thank you!

Rules:

• Do not post asking me to hold a pokemon for you. If I go onto the GTS and there is nothing from you, I will skip to the next post.

• Please be patient - I live in Australia (+10 GMT) and sometimes I'm not online every day. Rest assured if you have posted, I will make sure to get to you.

• Include a 'thank you' in your post somewhere; I'm not doing this for plaudits, but general courtesy is still appreciated!

Completed Giveaways:

Meowmeow
Brazi67
Huluvata
Mattapod
AggroTheWaffle
Overxon
rew_s11
gepsek

Unmasked Bandit
msox
Pink Floyd
ParadiseEon
mertyville

---------------
PLEASE IGNORE FOR NOW

Howdy all,

So I'm trying to clear out my boxes after recent Masuda breeding, and as a result I have a bunch of pokemon I don't need. I'm planning on keeping this thread open, and updating as my projects change. So check back semi-regularly to see if there's anything new you'd be interested in.

Last edited:
Hi I would like a female HA swablu. Deposited a level 10 bronzor with message DOWN UNDER. IGN Ben. Thanks in advance!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, can I get a female HA Swablu? I deposited a level 1 male Dratini with the message "Aloha" IGN is Cara. Thanks man!

Hello! May I have a female Houndour with Flash Fire? I deposited a level 2 male Wurmple with the message "Aussie!" My IGN is Justin. Thank you kindly!

Hello :)​

IGN : Monsieur.Z
Pokemon Deposited : Male Wurmple lvl 3
Pokemon Requested : Female Natural Cure Swablu

Thanks in advance !​

Hey, can I get a female HA Swablu? I deposited a level 1 male Dratini with the message "Aloha" IGN is Cara. Thanks man!
I think you've been sniped I'm afraid, sorry I couldn't get on earlier. Let me know once you've tried again and I'll jump on :)

Hello! May I have a female Houndour with Flash Fire? I deposited a level 2 male Wurmple with the message "Aussie!" My IGN is Justin. Thank you kindly!
Hello :)

IGN : Monsieur.Z
Pokemon Deposited : Wurmple lvl 3
Pokemon Requested : Female Natural Cure Swablu

Thanks in advance !​
Sent! Enjoy guys.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
id love a female swablu, thanks for the giveaway! deposited a level 22 magnemite. ign is in sig, message is smogon

Hey,
I would like a Natural Cure Female Swablu. I deposited a Level 1 Male Larvitar with the message "miisquet". My IGN is Waffle. Thanks in advance.

Hello!

IGN: Jonexus
Pokemon Deposited: Lv 12 Axew

Thanks man!!!

Hello!

Pokemon Deposited: Lv 12 Axew

Thanks man!!!
It's been sniped I think - try putting up something more common, that way people won't be willing to surrender a Swablu for it.

Hello, yeah man, they took it hehehe

I resent a female Swablu level 23

Pokemon Deposited: Lv 23 Swablu

Thanks!

Hey man, if it's still available can i get a female swablu with ha? if it's not, just send the other one
deposited a zigzagoon level 3 IGN: Tony and message Tortured

thank you in advice:)

could you please send me a female cloud nine swablu. if that's not available just send me a swablu.
IGN: Zalchak
Pokemon: lvl. 1 female seedot
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)