Some new fakemon

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
You have some of the most impressive Fakemon I've ever seen. Zapheon, Absi, and Sablery are my favorites. Keep up the great work. :)

Sorry, but can you guys not quote an entire fucking picture just to say one thing about it. It gets pretty annoying to scroll down and having to see the same picture 5 times over.

Also posting ("Description about picture" = win/ftw) does not make you cool.

Also to be on topic: That Sableye evolution is awesome. I love most of the art in this thread though the Eeveelutions are my favorite.

I haven't posted here for a couple of pieces.

So, I really like the absi; he is incredibly cute, which is very refreshing amongst the pile of pure awesome that is the majority of your work. I also like the devious clown-ness of the sableye evo. Great job (a phrase quite common among your work).

Sablery would look pretty cool with black instead of pink, but it's awesome anyway. All the eeveelutions are great, too.

New update! this is an upgrade to dravire's design (The electric/dragon type psuedo legendary)

(7 hours, Photoshop 7)

AWESOME!! Dravire was always my favorite, for both his design and unique typing, but you made him way cooler now. I'm lovin' it.

Am I correct in saying that Metronet is some kind of freak Jirachi? Because it looks an awful lot like someone just tried to make a Banette out of a Jirachi plushie.

Gamefreak/Nintendo take note!!!

Metronet's design for a Banette evolution please.

Whilst I'm not sure about the direction of the Sableye evolution, the artwork, indeed all of your artwork Regi, is stunning.

I'm glad I dropped by. Thanks for sharing.

Absi is amazingly cute

requesting avatar size with standard surrounding-background blue as background

dude your pokes are sick dude. they got great colors together, awsome design, theyre beleivable. i just want to say that a lot of the upgrades look like they should be evolutions

Happy belated thanksgiving!

This is quintlias, a psychic/steel type uber legendary in my fakedex.

(4 hours, Photoshop 7)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)