Some new fakemon

Loving them! Especially Mautress, Ferreon, and Jakolant! <3

Seriously, I could see all of these as real Pokemon!

EDIT TIME: omg and Sablery.

I love Tophade and Tailim(in fact all of its evolutions^^") I really want to make some sprites of your fakemons and use them as avatars. Am I allowed to?

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The new and improved Dravire is awesome. Could you possibly make it transparent so i can make it my Avatar?

you should consider taking all your drawings and adding them to the first post, although it was definitely worth my time going through the pages.

Amazing job on all of them. Cant choose a favorite.

Totally blown away by all of these.

The Jesus lizard had to be my favorite, and I'm dying to see its pre-evos.

Keep up the great work, Regi DS.

Thank you everyone ^^ sorry if I haven't made any fakemon in a while...

Here's Novace (one of my old fakemon designs, dating back to 2005), The knowledge pokemon. =o It's a Normal/Psychic pokemon that's based off a book.

o_o I never post in art threads, ever, but looking at these pieces of art... They're absolutely amazing. These are better than a lot of the Pokemon that the Nintendo company actually comes up with o_o. I'm like in shock lol. Great job.

Ehh your newest one isnt one of my favorites. Its god a good concept but I thought it was a bug pokemon at first glance.

Still great art though

It does look like a bug (because when one sees the pages, he probably associates it with something organic like bug wings), but damn it is imposing, and it has the aura of wisdom emanating off it. Plus, the shadows and perspective add even more life into it. They need to have more bugs that actually look like this.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Dude, these are amazing :0
You totally captured Sugimori's style, like if somebody told me these were legit new Pokemon I would totally believe them.
Awesome job, man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)